Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just like you guys, had them in my cart, went to checkout, site crashed...now I have nothing, logged out, didn't get an email.

Will calling Nike make a difference? I even screen shot the cart.

This. I'm pure sodium chloride right about now. How can that even happen? I mean I had 2 pair, size 13, going to payment and it crashed and now theyre simply gone.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man....I'm really bummed. I was on my computer all day friday 8 AM to the time they said they wouldn't release before 7 AM today. Then from 7 AM to 3:30 PM (had to go to a wedding today) and on the dang car ride home the link pops up, I click it (4G speed) and just no go.

Wanted these more than most any shoe I've ever gone for too. And the sad thing is I won't ever get them either, I can't afford to spend TWO THOUSAND dollars on these things. Dang....

Congrats to those who got them though, I know the majority of ya'll put in the same time/effort, and I know I'd be pumped like crazy if I did. So congrats!

Congrats to all who copped.  Struck out on MV lebrons and Yeezys.  I did catch Rogues and got into grad school tho. Can't complain . 

How fast was I when the tweet went out? I only saw "Black" and went to work, didn't realize BOTH pairs dropped at the same time. In fact the Platinum image wasn't even up yet.

Fantastic.
laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs. Lets see some on feet pics and not ebay pics yeah?

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Try again...it let me purchase a grey size 11
What do you mean try again?
Intially my cart was empty then it showed 2 (Black-9.5 and Grey-11) then finally 1 (Grey-11). I never yet made it to the payment process during at that time then it finally let me check out smoothly.

Originally Posted by greentrees24

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just like you guys, had them in my cart, went to checkout, site crashed...now I have nothing, logged out, didn't get an email.

Will calling Nike make a difference? I even screen shot the cart.

This. I'm pure sodium chloride right about now. How can that even happen? I mean I had 2 pair, size 13, going to payment and it crashed and now theyre simply gone.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It crashed going to payment... That's a first for you? I've had tht happen on a dozen releases in the past 4 months alone! I too had them in my cart. It didn't mean anything! Just relax and move on. Only a lucky few were going to gt thru the labrythinth that is Nike's awful website.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Mr K

laced them up, walked in them in the house for a few, they feel much more snugged than the first ones, comfortable nonetheless and i can see why dudes were removing the lacetips, those things are just too heavy...

7356577952_f40a6539ee_b.jpg

7171361395_f903641d56_b.jpg

love them!....but the Plats >>> Solars
KSteezy.

I cant go thru this thread....how in the !%@$ did you get a pair??? I thought you gave up

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Try again...it let me purchase a grey size 11
What do you mean try again?
Intially my cart was empty then it showed 2 (Black-9.5 and Grey-11) then finally 1 (Grey-11). I never yet made it to the payment process during at that time then it finally let me check out smoothly.
So you just kept refreshing your cart or what?

this new release no time or date is a joke

i tried to follow as much aand as long as i could but i got a life

atleast when you knew the time everyone had a fair chance and could try to get a pair

i will be filing a complaint with nike and i think everyone who got screwed should too........................................peace23

I was out at dinner with my folks celebrating my mom's birthday. Of course, these dropped while we were eating. I tried to add to cart on my phone but no dice. Life goes on though. I'm actually glad they release today so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend. Congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

will calling help?

I just left my screen up that says I have 2 in my cart at the shipping info screen

hopefully it un freezes cause it froze once I clicked next step to go to payment screen

Still so damn baffled. Had 2 pairs in my cart.....and they're gone.

Congrats to those who got theirs, though. No playa hating here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow I just got sooo lucky.. I just signed in nikestore.com off my phone and there was a platinum in my size 9.5 sittin to check out.. Just when I thought it was game over it actually came out good got my confirmation number but no confirmation email just yet.. CROSSING MY FINGERS NOW

I checked out both colors, after struggling with the webpage I checked out an hour later..
Thank you based god
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nike really lied to us though. Claimed to of revised their checkout system - to where if you added them to your cart and got to the payment screen - you got them pretty much.
Doesn't look like it now. Straight +#@!!!$+ man. Nothing changed  and i got robbed.

QFMFT

Yall have fun.

Cheers to the GOODLife 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Im done!

For those gettn 0 cart make sure your logged in, nikestore has a tendency to log you out with traffic like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom