Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the pockets of b-list celebs who didnt get their pair are driving up prices
laugh.gif

Making it harder for the 9-5er

generally hyped releases like all the recent Jordans come down about 20-25% once all pairs are out in the fold so I wouldn't expect too big of a drop on these 
I think it'd be foolish to think that they will drop off at least 50%

a little off topic, but where did u see galaxy foams for 600? that sounds like a really good price

Originally Posted by alp

a little off topic, but where did u see galaxy foams for 600? that sounds like a really good price

I see those prices all the time from resellers in those buying and selling pages on Facebook.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Since when does the amount of creasing = quality? Last i checked the black yeezy 1s creased easy as hell.

Not after the first 2 hours of wear....

you mustve never owned the zen greys then lol. Those badboys creased the minute you put em on your feet if u didn't have wearable shoe trees

Yeah, creasing does not mean bad quality to me, don't know how that's become an indicator of quality. High quality leather, just as an example, creases very easily, but it's still a high quality material. Recent Jordan retros on the other hand, have been using synthetic leather on uppers that are somewhat crease resistant but still feel like plastic.

Originally Posted by alp

this... you aint finding them for unde a G quit hatinggggggg

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by alp

I see those prices all the time from resellers in those buying and selling pages on Facebook.
I've been looking in the wrong places lol. I gonna check that out now. I hope some of us get lucky tomorrow night with some Yeezy's getting out of someone's cart(wishful thinking...I know)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by alp

please answer this I need something to atleast make me feel some what happy
laugh.gif

If you fools would spend the time at a real job as you do *****ing and whining on Nike Talk about not getting a pair you could propbably afford to pay those reseller prices. 

All you kids want everything handed to you without any effort or hustle. Get a %#+#!+$ job or learn to network.

That said I got my pair.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

If you fools would spend the time at a real job as you do *****ing and whining on Nike Talk about not getting a pair you could propbably afford to pay those reseller prices. 

All you kids want everything handed to you without any effort or hustle. Get a %#+#!+$ job or learn to network.

That said I got my pair.

indifferent.gif

Way to show maturity. We all value money in a different way, humble yourself. 

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by dkeso611

I'm actually willing to trade my DS Concords or WC IV's for these. Where my depression has brought me to. ::cough,9.5,Cough::
laugh.gif
you really think concords or white cements is anywhere near an equal trade?
roll.gif
if i had Yeezy's i wouldn't trade them for 2 of each 
I think the only pair of kicks I would consider an equal trade would be the black air max 1's that patta put out a couple years back...

Originally Posted by kevi

I think these will settle near 1k -1,400. I see galaxy foams selling for 600-800 now

It's just a testament to 'the next big thing'.
The hype a couple months ago was the Galaxy Foam's. Now they're the AY 2's. And a couple months from now, it'll be something else. Nike is a well-oiled machine.

The AY 2's will never go for 'cheap' by any means, but the prices will settle out after a couple months. Either bite the hypebeast price bullet now....or BE PATIENT and wait it out for a bit.

Yeah right????

Who the hell are u dude?

Prolly got all ur money or got where you are at cuz of mommy n daddys money

Or who mommy n daddy knew

That said I got my pair.

clown acting like he made it big on the stock market; you got a pair of Yeezy's dude 
laugh.gif

you are 18 yrs old driving a Range talking bout mom and dad's money

Handed to us?
I think waiting online/in-line is not having something handed to us, thats the way a major release is!

However on the other hand dropping a big amount of money "Getting Paid" seems like having $*#@ HANDED TO YOU!

The reason I think the price will fall down is because this is THE reseller shoe. Most people saw how bad people want these and figured "hey, let me try and get these to resell"

But how many of us who want to WEAR the shoe are going to pay $2000? Sure there are a few people who will, but the number or resells on this shoe greatly outnumber those who want to wear. A lot of those ebay pairs will sit.

And all of this is BEFORE the NDC pairs reach doorsteps. Word is there was a lot on NDC. The market will be flooded.

I predict $1000 maybe less.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone that gave NikeVandal money deserves to not get it back...I mean really; it's stuff like this that makes me happy as hell I have street smarts and common sense 

what kind of thing is that to say? Sure, I paid him because I wanted to increase my chances of getting the shoes. Thinking back it was obviously a bad choice. But it was either that, or now pay $2000 for a shoe I wanted to WEAR.
Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'm already counting that $100 as lost anyways. lesson learned: dont trust anyone.
Why are you worried about the next man's money?
vandal gave concrete info about the yeezy 1 release & people heard about it & rolled the dice, cant be mad at them for trying to increase their chances.

now if vandal issues refunds is it really a big deal?

Vandal was going to issue refunds until people jumped the gun by filing claims. He specifically said not to do this because it would freeze his account. Sure enough his account is now frozen and he is telling everyone to contact their bank and that he is sorry. I don't think he was trying to scam anyone. If he wanted to scam people you wouldn't have gotten emails from him. Why would he waste his time sending you emails if he already had the money? 

^ LOL ok!!!!!

Mom & Dad's $$ My $$ it doesn't matter. Keep spending hour upon hour on here bithcing and complaining im sure going get you far in life.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are just gonna sit on ebay for the $2k + prices they are at now... only a few ballers are gonna drop that.

once the ndc pairs hit the market, that's when some reasonable prices will be seen.

i will get both pair, but i'm in no rush really... patience is a virtue.

just kinda hoping someone will look out for me who paid box price.

and LOL at zyzz complaining about not getting these on ndc... dude, i swear you were just telling everyone how ugly yeezys are... so stop trying to cop just to resell... talk about being a c-block...

tell your boy SDS jay to get to work cranking out his fakes...

Proto J I'll be doing the same. Unfortunately NDC released about the amount we all expected, so I doubt they'll flood eBay enough to drop the prices to something reasonable. And if they do the window of time will be small.

By reasonable I mean $600-700. I KNOW that seems unrealistic, and if it is then I'll be fine living life without them.

Proto, if you start seeing prices fall dramatically, PM me
laugh.gif
 I'll be checking eBay off an on so I can let you know too. You're one of the few who seems like they really want a pair for the looks. If these were the Nike Humphries I'd be willing to buy just as much.

That said I got my pair.
Handed to us?
I think waiting online/in-line is not having something handed to us, thats the way a major release is!

However on the other hand dropping a big amount of money "Getting Paid" seems like having $*#@ HANDED TO YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom