Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MARK MY WORDS.

A FEW PAIRS WILL RANDOMLY POP UP ON NDC & Mercer 21 OUT OF THE BLUE UNANNOUNCED.

Fixed

1hxkn.png

Spoiler [+]
1305637352_players-crazy-celebrating_www_fbgif_com.gif

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Beespitta

I have no idea why but i keep picturing multiple pair of these with faces singing" Can we get much higher?"

Maybe because of this guy Dallas�
laugh.gif
I rocks with DP. I see he's getting that MTV bread now.

i feel badly for the homie gator but what about all the people who had items in their carts when the site crashed and came back to nada?

perhaps not in the same boat in terms of having someone cancel our orders but still feeling the same disappointment...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Wow, someone really called and canceled gator's order?  SMH.  You have to be really pathetic to do something like that 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Doesn't surprise me though, people want $2k+ for a pair.  The greediness is why I hate buying from resellers.  Hope Nike lets you re-buy the pair that was canceled...

the sodium levels are beyond authentic right now this !#!+ is sad man..their just shoes..move on to the next...thats just sick b

thegatorviking you should really try and get that screenshot removed. I just checked the order status an i know your name and your address.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

The only chance of hope I have is if they already shipped them yesterday or Sunday. I did pick 2nd day air. Its a .10% chance. Please god, please.

This isn't a life altering event, chill out...

Call NDC.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by 731balla

Get a $250 Breezy. Tip her to play along... 
You just got yourself a pair of Yeezy's for MSRP....
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Flawless victory.
my friend contacted ole boy and he responded with this:

You got pic of girl sold the 2 already but I have the 1 ds blink 9 1/2 if you still want to do it

Sent from my iPad
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Got off the phone w/ nike and 1/2 shoes have shipped
pimp.gif

asked the rep what they're doing about the 48 hour hold and if some pairs that weren't accounted for might pop up..
They said that they're still doing orders manually with people who were logged in and had them in their cart.
What I gathered from that was, expect a couple pairs to pop up randomly with no announcement from nike.

dudes is claiming 1800 is a steal? man the shoe game is dead.

Y'all the reasons nike raising prices.

lebron 13s gonna be $500 retail and y'all will still eat em up.

MY PAIR JUST SHIPPED.... Super Excited.

What do you guys think of this deal. $1600+ MV Lebron 9s for my Platinum pair???

^If you want the MV Lebron 9s then that's a pretty solid deal if you ask me. If someone offered it to me i'd do it.

Originally Posted by dopestop

Got off the phone w/ nike and 1/2 shoes have shipped
pimp.gif

asked the rep what they're doing about the 48 hour hold and if some pairs that weren't accounted for might pop up..
They said that they're still doing orders manually with people who were logged in and had them in their cart.
What I gathered from that was, expect a couple pairs to pop up randomly with no announcement from nike.

What I don't understand I had two pairs in my cart while logged in, then after the cyber hype stopped I logged back in and only one pair was in my cart for checkout SMH I wish I got away with that extra one too. At least would have kept them or helped out a NTer

Originally Posted by ayo its kEv

thegatorviking you should really try and get that screenshot removed. I just checked the order status an i know your name and your address.
well, guess that answers how someone could obtain the info needed to cancel the order...imma go ahead and edit the pic I quoted earlier, dudes who quoted that pic too should do the same.

both my yeezys from NDC shipped. should be here tomorrow or wednesday. too bad im working at a conference all week and wont see them until friday.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by 731balla

Get a $250 Breezy. Tip her to play along... 
You just got yourself a pair of Yeezy's for MSRP....
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Flawless victory.

funniest thing is,
that's where i live!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol I think that man from Craigslist is just jelly because he ain't really get no Yeezys.. Lol

Originally Posted by CaCHooKaMan

both my yeezys from NDC shipped. should be here tomorrow or wednesday. too bad im working at a conference all week and wont see them until friday.

where do you live? need someone to keep your package safe until you get home 
laugh.gif

anyone got pics of the black and platinum pairs side by side??

for the longest i thought the lining on both was solar red.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

anyone got pics of the black and platinum pairs side by side??

for the longest i thought the lining on both was solar red.

Nah, the Platty pair got an orange-kinda lining. The solars are solar.

Old Don C pic.

wpid-nike-air-yeezy-2-mix-match-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom