Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
1876.gif
It's so funny people came out the woodworks like the hulk for these when footlocker made that tweet.
You mean like you? This is the first time I've seen you post on any of this series of Yeezy threads.

You guys need to know what's worth posting and what isn't. Normally I'd just ignore this, but seriously? YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF OUT

If a major release like say the all star game collection were to totally sit on shelves due to a viral movement that had some visibility.... go to outlets.. sit some more.  Nike have would take notice. But If they don't then sneakerheads might have to wait out even more releases maybe even THOSE retro 6s which shall not be named. If resellers bought them all up because they don't have the long term vision for what was happening.. We could simply hurt they're pockets too. If you don't buy from them either. Eventually they'll NEED to unload their stock . That would be a win/win.

But it would take self discipline that people just wont go with. Real Sneakerheads would need to see past the kicks and actually diss people who had the boycotted releases on their feet.
I get what you are saying but I don't think dissing people is the answer (I am sure someone will quote this with a Kanye line)

You mean like you? This is the first time I've seen you post on any of this series of Yeezy threads.

You guys need to know what's worth posting and what isn't. Normally I'd just ignore this, but seriously? YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF OUT
Nah I have been in here for awhile now but not trying to call anyone out but some of these questions leading up to today only makes you believe that.

Bobby: yall just ruined christmas haha
Emily N.: I apologize for the inconvenience this causes.
Bobby: haha yeah i wanna know if i should buy something else or save the money hahaha
Bobby: can u give me advice? should i save or buy soemthing else?
Emily N.: That is at your own discretion.
Bobby: is there supposed to be more info released anytime soon?
Bobby: like maybe tomorrow?
Emily N.: We do not have any information at this time. We do not plan to be releasing these, however.
Bobby: ok thank you
Emily N.: Do you have any further questions today?
Bobby: nope
Emily N.: Tha

maybe postponing the release to make these more available like ye wanted, so the relationship ends on a positve note. he was saying it publicly in all the interviews that nike made them limited. Nikes attempt to save face???
That will never happen.

Sorry guys! but HoH Managers were emailed the day after the initial tweet that the RO release was canceled, but i was hoping for a Christmas miracle....smh 
mean.gif

So... its been a good 160+ Pages since they showed up on the calendar...

what new info have you guys learned from all those posts besides rumors, possible info from connects, and people BS'ing hyping up the shoe?

There has to be some useful info right?

Oh, yeah, the ROSHE RUN FB. Which is COMPLETELY UNRELATED to the Yeezys. Those shoes are inspired by this:

FB = futbol. These are a soccer shoe. Riddle solved, hypebeasts. Those have NOTHING to do with Yeezys and none of you would give a **** about them if somebody didn't tell you they were.
lol chill bro let them have their "yeezy roshes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom