Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people when footlocker sent out that tweet...

Burn_computer.gif

Wow this is some crazy, but funny sit . I mean my local radio station was actually promoting this shoe yesterday. Talk about hyping a shoe up... which turned out to be for nothing. Smh this world is truly consumed with hype.

roll.gif
I'm glad the resellers got their heartbroken today

But now my black/red 1's aren't safe
frown.gif
        I've never bought a pair to resell,I have bought extra pairs before to stock an sold it to a nt'r for retail, just so you know. Just because everyone needs to sell shoes to buy another pair the next week don't mean everybody else's pockets are empty fam.I'll probably end up paying close to resell prices for these to be truthful.

Anybody think that the delay could possibly mean more numbers being produced?! Or is it simply Footlocker just buying some time to prepare their site etc.?

LOL but so many people said an FTL tweet wasn't confirmation and they needed more when FTL said the release was on.... But now an FTL tweet is absolute confirmation that it's over (tho they made sure to add a lot of semantics and specifics about the exact release that isn't happening now)? Which is it?

Guys! This is America! You're the consumer. Why don't you empower yourself and don't need them and set a release date yourself? Take the hype a few steps back to go to forward to Nike's Leadership and force their hand. Boycott their products. Start a petition.
Footlocker is trying to marginalize you.

I agree, these brands have too much power over us as consumers. Look at what resellers are doing on eBay? We need to be smarter, unite, and purposely not buy into a major release just to prove a point.

I'm a Software Engineer for a living, and honestly seeing the way Foot Lockers website and servers have worked in the past with just regular releases, like many others have said I am HIGHLY predicting an announcement from Nike sometime today or tomorrow about the release. That's just my opinion. I just dont think Foot Lockers website, nevermind there servers could handle the release, but have also heard they are changing/updating their site now, before Friday.

So many damn speculations.  
Considering how much money they make from their website alone, you would think that footlocker would invest more money & attention into their websites, just to make sure that their revenue isn't interrupted by server crashes.

I agree, these brands have too much power over us as consumers. Look at what resellers are doing on eBay? We need to be smarter, unite, and purposely not buy into a major release just to prove a point.

Guys! This is America! You're the consumer. Why don't you empower yourself and don't need them and set a release date yourself? Take the hype a few steps back to go to forward to Nike's Leadership and force their hand. Boycott their products. Start a petition.
Footlocker is trying to marginalize you.

HOW DLee23, HOW??

YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS MAN

YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS

These shoes originally released in June 2012, y'all really think we gonna get the 3rd colorway for a shoe almost 2 years later?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom