Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^That was what helped fuel the 2nd one, even more-so now.
^^^^spell check?
laugh.gif

thread #3
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this will end up being locked right before or right after Tans release
laugh.gif

edit: this thread will get locked up SOON
laugh.gif

just wait for people asking for trades/buy/sell

^^^^pretty good prediction.
I predict that I will be successful in doing what I am trying 2 do on NikeTalk after enough attempts.
Each & every hype beast sneaker that Nike throws our way, I will get closer 2 achieving my goal.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I see the Tans getting hype for two things only. 1. GITD swoosh (obvious) 2. People not being able to obtain either of the previous two C/W's. Or people trying to complete the trilogy.

I don't see them reaching anywhere close to the Black's hype. (because that was just absolutely ridiculous)...but I do see them more hyped than the Greys initially.
Co-sign. I think the hype on them will be like the blacks though. Main reason. GITD SWOOSH....

^^^^most herbs are not up on the fine details of a shoe like that, lets be serious, only die hard NT heads be on it like that.

I guess I'll be alone on this one but I'm not a fan of the GITD swoosh
I don't mind it but I think it would look nicer without it

^^^^Do not do it 2 yourself, everyone that has opposed me has proven they don't rep like me. WR3=NT
I am not on any other thread, feel free 2 visit any forum rookie!! lol

^^^^why would you ask a question that no one answered, only 2 waste another post in answering your question?
did you really try that much 2 bring further attention 2 me?
eyes.gif

Some of you might want to leave Will alone. Judgeing by how many of you are still hunting for blk/pnk you guys may need the kid lol/smh @ NTers. 2day dissingWill, June 7th asking to hook a fellow NTer up!!!

Originally Posted by The Truth in 60 seconds

Some of you might want to leave Will alone. Judgeing by how many of you are still hunting for blk/pnk you guys may need the kid lol/smh @ NTers. 2day dissing Will, June 7th asking to hook a fellow NTer up!!!

I would love a hook-up but everyone wants 2 Vaseline the "hook-up". I am against Vaseline, therefore I am my own hook-up. I am willing 2 hook upanyone that hooks me up. Straight up grown folk business.
glow in the dark swoosh
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^agreed, but it still is that $$ maker regardless
ohwell.gif

I never truly liked the Yeezy at all, I think I will collect the Yeezy lace locks
pimp.gif

Sounds like a reseller with vaseline to me

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Some of you might want to leave Will alone. Judgeing by how many of you are still hunting for blk/pnk you guys may need the kid lol/smh @ NTers. 2day dissing Will, June 7th asking to hook a fellow NTer up!!!
QFT, its always funny to see dudes talkin +!@!, then sendin PMs
laugh.gif
kinda
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I thought some of you guys "Blocked" Will.

You need him. He is niketalk. LOL

laugh.gif

I blocked him on my other SN, so when I switched because I ran out of posts I saw his post and just had to comment
laugh.gif
, but don't worry he will be ignoredstarting now

Back
Top Bottom