Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

nah they aint fakes...the suede looks skinny cuz the shoe is smashed lol.. those are definitely legit.

those can easily be brought back to life... i wouldn't do this, but since you obviously don't care about 'em, throw those in the washer in apillowcase, and then report back.
wink.gif

^not the washer... u just need a tooth brush and dish soap for the soles and the strap...laces could go in the washer and the leather...hmmm i guess maybe agood wipe down with a damp washcloth?? btw. looks like these went to rockypoint mexico for memorial weeked..lol anybody in the southwest knows what i mean

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

who ever thinks those are fake are pretty dumb

i dont get how you guys can never tell the difference
Cosign, my exact thoughts..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

^not the washer... u just need a tooth brush and dish soap for the soles and the strap...laces could go in the washer and the leather...hmmm i guess maybe a good wipe down with a damp washcloth?? btw. looks like these went to rockypoint mexico for memorial weeked..lol anybody in the southwest knows what i mean
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

How in the hell do you think those are fakes?

Idiots I swear.
Cause they don't have a pair

legit because:
-Stitching's good
-Gitd sole
-look inside, material's right
-color's on point

just beat.

Just to put it out there I never said they where fake....
That was all jeff3424....
laugh.gif

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but does anyone have the official Nike Yeezy Blink hi res product images from their website? Care to share?

Back
Top Bottom