Retail is $215.
Tan - Release date: 6/6/2009
363696899.jpg

2ic8oqu.jpg

777cee_kanye-west-air-yeezy-15red.jpg

2zrky2b.jpg

[h2]Air Yeezy Locations[/h2]Posted by Peter Sim | Apr 3, 2009
[table][tr][td]

If you haven't noticed, the Air Yeezy is probably going to be one of the biggest Nike releases this year.

We've compiled a list of spots where you can find a pair. There are plenty more spots, but these are the ones that we've confirmed.

Obviously, a lot these places already have tons of people camped out for them or pairs allocated to employees and VIPs, so get in where you fit in.

List of the stores after the jump.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA)
Big Mike's (Duncanville, TX)
Blends (San Diego, CA)
Bodega (Boston, MA)
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI)
Commonwealth DC
Concepts (Boston, MA)
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
Dave's Quality Meat (NY, NY)
DTLR (several locations in Baltimore)
Flight Club NY
Footaction (34th St, NYC)
GOODS (Seattle, WA)

High Point Shoes (Scottsdale, AZ)
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls
House of Hoops Chicago
House of Hoops Harlem
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA)
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI)
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL)
Livestock (Toronto, Canada)
MAJOR DC (Washington DC)
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA)
Millennium Shoe (Los Angeles, CA)
Motive807 (Austin, TX)
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY)
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA)
Niketown Chicago
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA)
Niketown LA
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX)
Primitive (Encino, CA)
Proper (Long Beach, CA)
Self Conscious (auction - Chicago, IL)
Sheikh's (multiple locations, but most likely SF location)
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD)
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA)
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL)
Succezz (auction - Chicago, IL)
TRUE (San Francisco, CA)
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA)
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake)
Vault Harlem
Walter's (Atlanta, GA)

And remember:

NO BUYING!
NO SELLING!
NO TRADING!

lol well what i was gonna say was:

the blacks are just as comfortable as the zens, but the aesthetic quality of the shoe is lower in my opinion. the zens are probably equal to the blacks interms of likability for me now. whereas before i got the blacks, they were 100x better than the zens in my mind.

^^3rd times a charm
Im not sure why the last one got locked. It was either the constant battles (lame) or selling

i'm about to put will on ignore and anyone else that gets into it with him. enough of this back and forth stuff.

anyway, my black pair:

someone should post decent shots for the zens...i think dude that balled in his had the best shots of the shoe. they were extra clear.

Nice Debs. Pictures are on point. I will try to take some pics on my zens. I just need to get my cam back.

For obvious reasons...the Black's are my favorite right now. I'm just a fan of black shoes in general.

In due time....I know the Grey's will be the sleeper and my fav pair. Just the overall neutrality of them is what sets them off.

thanks. its bad lighting but i just wanted to take a few quick pics before i unds'ed them. the black/pink yeezy's crease like crazy on the sides andthe toe box.
unfortunate...but at least i paid retail. i'm going to enjoy them. i will cop the zens because (according to the general consensus) they don't creaseas easily and even when they are creased, they don't look as bad.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Word..I feel you on that debs. The question is are you getting the Tans?
yup. lol, i was in the mall this weekend looking for a pair of good fitting khakis in anticipation of copping the tan pair.
roll.gif

june is taking forever. i'm rocking all three colorways. i can't let these sit in the box.

You cant let these sit in the box. Rock them ASAP. I tell you one thing, anywhere you go people be going nuts when they see them on you feet. Especially in themall ahhaha!!

Excuse me if this has already been posted, but I hadn't seen this pic yet. lol Pretty dope with the "Trilogy" shaped like a Y...
pimp.gif
777cee_kanye-west-air-yeezy-15red.jpg

Back
Top Bottom