* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Took an L on SNKRS. Kinda glad I got that Stock X pair now. Done with AZGs now, hoping they retro IIs and IIIs soon

Haven't been on NT in a minute ... whole new interface? again! ... what happened to our post counts??

Going to bring these out today need to make myself feel better after taking that L

Attachments

• IMG_20170414_221157.jpg
    IMG_20170414_221157.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20170414_221157.jpg
    IMG_20170414_221157.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Glad I jumped on GOAT. Just waiting on verification. That SNKRS was bull. Loggrd in and tried right at 7.

Good **** to all those that were able to cop. Glad these at least in my size look like they are staying around $220-$250 range so I'll cop it that way I guess...

Bruh This Place CLEARLY Ain't For You...

You Do Realize You Look Just As Lame Catching These Types Of Feelings Via The INTERNET Don't You? :lol:

You might be right this place might not be for me, because I stated my opinion, my view, and I won't let no punks ridicule me, you right

But anyway I never paid .01 cent over retail, for any shoe, I'm part of the small crowd of " retail or bust". So I don't get them I won't agonize over it.

Yea that whole asking for password thing was puzzling..But any other BS shoe there is no problem and then was on phone order with civilized nation NJ was taking my info and sold the shoe while I was on phone

Random question; overslept on SNKRS release, so I called my fairly local FTL in strongsville to see if they had any pair and they did the reservation. I saw on a screenshot that the people have till 3 to pick them up, you guys think it's worth it to drive 45 minutes there on the off chance the people don't come pick them up?

Random question; overslept on SNKRS release, so I called my fairly local FTL in strongsville to see if they had any pair and they did the reservation. I saw on a screenshot that the people have till 3 to pick them up, you guys think it's worth it to drive 45 minutes there on the off chance the people don't come pick them up?
Save your gas

Back
Top Bottom