* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Got the blacks in from Stockx. They took 3 days to verify and the price went down by a lot while they were verifying. I could have got these for $30 less if I waited. Didn't pay over retail tho. Nice looking shoe. Leather quality is terrible, but great design. I might ball in these.

Can't decide whether I like the white/black or the black better. You can see more details of the shoe in the white/black I think.

maybe it's just me but the white based pairs seemed to use softer leather. the black pair is extremely stiff in comparison, disappointing.

Looks like Nike got greedy and is running GR AF1 'leather' on these. :sick: Would be disappointing if the upcoming releases get this trash material.

God dammit I need them now.

26068777_1555494177837043_7469399009115766784_n.jpg

I expected these to get a wild reception kinda like a AJ1 OG cw do but something seems real lackluster about AZG reception. I have OG AZG and i doubt they'd ever fetch what an OG AJ1 does or even some other players first shoe.

Although im not a Bron fan anymore the AZG will forever hold crazy sentimental value for me.

I expected these to get a wild reception kinda like a AJ1 OG cw do but something seems real lackluster about AZG reception. I have OG AZG and i doubt they'd ever fetch what an OG AJ1 does or even some other players first shoe.

Although im not a Bron fan anymore the AZG will forever hold crazy sentimental value for me.

The first set of Jordan retros went on sale too around '94 or whenever that was. Just saying lol

Main reason why i stopped buying JB retros is because Nike got greedy and cheap with material and I fell out of love with them. I hope nike doesnt ruin Bron retros just to increase price when they "remaster" them.

These retros run like the OG’s as far as sizing? I was TTS in my originals but I’m wondering if I should stick with that for these...

Back
Top Bottom