* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Even the actual PE's had the same inconsistency..

Never had a chance to get a good look on the actual PE version but that is good to know and makes me feel at ease even more. They'll get their first wear today at the gym with crease protectors lol.

AF895615-1FDA-4F18-B656-F22C6F811140.jpeg

:lol:

I'm surprised the wheats can be had at a discount. Weren't these wheats the shoes that started the whole wheat colorway sneaker fad?

I want to say that the Adidas ADAN was when the 'wheat' coloured ball shoe trend really took off.

Saw mad cats who really weren't into sneakers sporting those. AZG 'wheat' was quite late to the party with its '04 release date.

^^^
Dope pickup. More than likely a manufacturer defect on that label but nothing too serious. Has happened before on other kicks.

^^^
Dope pickup. More than likely a manufacturer defect on that label but nothing too serious. Has happened before on other kicks.
Gonna wear them until the soles fall off (which might be soon), put the soles back on, then keep wearing them.

Was able to purchase a pair of Wheats on a FB group...received them in the mail today.

Don't want to consider them as "butters" but can't help but look at them as a casual sneaker. Complements the Vachetta Tan Vans I have.

The AZG wheats did not at all start that trend. Lugz and Timberland were very popular at the time, and the AZG wheat tried to ride that wave.

Gonna wear them until the soles fall off (which might be soon), put the soles back on, then keep wearing them.

I loved the 3s when they dropped, I balled thru 3 pairs. The lace holders cut thru the laces after a bit so I’d have to get new laces.
I wonder if I’d still like hooping in them today. Lebron x and Jordan 29 got me spoiled

I have plenty of "wheat" or "flax" colored sneakers, but to me they don't translate well to basketball. Those AZGs he wore in the rookie challenge made him look like a contractor ballin' his heart out :lol:

Meanwhile...all I'm trying to do is cop a pair of SVSMs from stockX and the seller(s) are rustling my jimmies.

Shows some sizes, not sure if you can checkout...worth a shot for those who missed or just wanted less than retail pricing...
Screenshot_2018-07-01-17-16-47.png

Back
Top Bottom