* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

3A1934B0-C1D6-48D3-9A70-853BE40F30DC.jpeg
Finally got my pair in from StockX. Kicking myself now for letting my anti-LeBron sentiments keeping me from ever getting these in the first place. I don’t care whose name is on this shoe, it’s just a sick piece of work. Damn comfortable, too. Glad I finally got a pair, wish I had two now.

3A1934B0-C1D6-48D3-9A70-853BE40F30DC.jpeg
Finally got my pair in from StockX. Kicking myself now for letting my anti-LeBron sentiments keeping me from ever getting these in the first place. I don’t care whose name is on this shoe, it’s just a sick piece of work. Damn comfortable, too. Glad I finally got a pair, wish I had two now.

Ugh. Debating adding these as the first and only LBJ to the collection. I love LeBron but never been a fan of his sneakers except for this silhouette . Hmm . How much did you get for if you don’t mind me asking ?

Ugh. Debating adding these as the first and only LBJ to the collection. I love LeBron but never been a fan of his sneakers except for this silhouette . Hmm . How much did you get for if you don’t mind me asking ?

$230, plus StockX shipping which brought the total to $243. So $53 over what retail plus CA tax would’ve cost me if I got them in a store out here when they dropped last year. Kind of sucks but I’m happy enough. They really are nice. And I see someone just scored a pair from StockX for $201. Guess I should’ve bid lower but it took a week or so for someone to accept my bid as it was. And once I decide I want a pair, I’m not the most patient person LOL. Anyway, all in all I’m happy with the outcome. These are sick.

Just found my og all whites. They are dirty tho. I havent cleaned shoes in a minute. Been wearing loafers for years now. Is a standard shoe cleaner good enough for these shoes or should I do something different since theyre all white? Theyre yellow brownish smh lol

I thought the same thing. The Lakers decision was already made and they subtly told everyone in plain sight.
Just like in 2009 when he said he was switching from #23 to #6 while he was still with the Cavs. #23 is retired by the Heat so that # was never an option for him

59631891-A5BD-4682-B692-FDC8B970671C.jpeg
Wore these today

Really wish they'd retro the black/red and white/navy pairs. My favorite Lebrons. So much to love about the design. Laser etched markings of his tattoo, ballistic mesh... man. It would be perfect timing to bring them back since "chunky shoes" are in style.

I had been eyeing a pair on StockX for awhile and slept. Once the $20 coupon came out, it got snatched up and the next highest Ask was out of my price range.

Last edited:
59631891-A5BD-4682-B692-FDC8B970671C.jpeg
Wore these today
update: they have started having separation near the lj23 logo on the back quarter. the heel zoom in the left shoe also seems to have flattened out. really hope there is a retro of these in crazy numbers so i can scoop a donor sole on the low.

Question guys for anyone with the Wheats, what’s the best metho for cleaning the upper? Got a couple scuffs I need to get out and best methods would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom