* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I never liked these. but this is still good news to me cause it means that the 2's are gonna be retro'd eventually. the 2's are still my favorite Lebrons. my pair is beat cause those are pretty much my shoe of choice when it comes to balling, but theyre still in good condition considering that theyre like 8 years old. I would love to get my hands on a new pair :smokin

2's are by far the GOAT lebron model :smokin

Copped.  Not sure if the retros will be the same, but the OGs were a D-R-E-A-M to hoop in.  

Easily in my top 3 balling shoes ever.  

All colorways except lows
pimp.gif

I had these when they first came out and I used to rock all the time with my LeBron jersey, I will most deff. cop. Now just need the 2s and 4s.

Still kicking myself for passing on these when they went on sale on Eastbay :smh:

Will be copping on release day

I wonder if this will be a Nike Basketball or NSW release.. :nerd:

Last edited:
I really hope they don't retro the First Games, though I'm still trying to find a pair. Shoes have held up quite well, still have 2 pairs I wear regularly.

laugh.gif
Now everyone likes the Air Zoom Generation. You couldn't give these away the first time around.

I really hope they don't retro the First Games, though I'm still trying to find a pair. Shoes have held up quite well, still have 2 pairs I wear regularly.

Same here man..I love breakin the Zoom Generations out on a regular basis..people don't realize what they are either :lol:

I would like a pair of wheats but they're easily attainable on ebay for a good price..

The Zoom Generations was a very uncomfortable shoe to wear or play in.

I have a mint pair and I hardly wear them because of it. The Zoom Generation is the most uncomfortable Lebron by far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom