* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

The 20-5-5 was an extremely comfortable shoe! Full Length Zoom Air for MSRP of $110 was. Bargain. I love them!

Always loved that shoe. I’d say I’d like to see them bring it back except i know the cws would be horrid lol

Word. I agree, probably a top 10-15 sneaker of all time for me personally. These OGs hold up well too.

man those red and silvers 20 5 5 are too dope!

Those were the new addition... been looking for these for years! Found them for 130 on eBay. The pics were great on the listing but when they arrived I was even more pleasantly surprised. They look like they were worn maybe 3-5 times. :pimp:

Didn't know the 2 and 3 used the same zoom setup, just like the 4 and 5. I forgot the 6 had zoom double stacked in the heel.

Is that timeline similar to the scroll found in the special packaging of the LeBron 17?

Finally got a pair off StockX for way under retail. Not gonna lie, I would have preferred the SVSMs(can't find my size) or the First Games(prices are stupid) but these will do. I never had the OGs as they came out while I was still in elementary school and my parents didn't have that kinda money.

IMG_20191012_145402.jpg

IMG_20191012_150048.jpg

Finally got a pair off StockX for way under retail. Not gonna lie, I would have preferred the SVSMs(can't find my size) or the First Games(prices are stupid) but these will do. I never had the OGs as they came out while I was still in elementary school and my parents didn't have that kinda money.

IMG_20191012_145402.jpg

IMG_20191012_150048.jpg
Fire

Been thinking of grabbing a pair off Stockx but I've been out the loop as far as authenticity/fakes. I've heard stories of people receiving fake pairs from there. What's the deal with these??? Lotta fakes going around??

Been thinking of grabbing a pair off Stockx but I've been out the loop as far as authenticity/fakes. I've heard stories of people receiving fake pairs from there. What's the deal with these??? Lotta fakes going around??

I doubt it, most pairs can be found under retail on Stock X. The fake pairs you’ve been hearing about are hyped up shoes (off-white, Travis Scott, etc). Little to no hype with this model, fakes exist but probably little to none with this model.

If there are fakes of this model, they are probably super crappy compared to the legit pairs anyways.

I doubt it, most pairs can be found under retail on Stock X. The fake pairs you’ve been hearing about are hyped up shoes (off-white, Travis Scott, etc). Little to no hype with this model, fakes exist but probably little to none with this model.

If there are fakes of this model, they are probably super crappy compared to the legit pairs anyways.

Thanks. Makes me want to pull the trigger on Stockx even more now.

Back
Top Bottom