* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

So are these not releasing on the 21st on SNKRS or? Missed out on the live, like a few people on here I disregarded this live cause the last couple didn’t release ****. Now of course they release the AZG’s 🤦🏻‍♂️ this is all I need until the Playoff 8s too….

So are these not releasing on the 21st on SNKRS or? Missed out on the live, like a few people on here I disregarded this live cause the last couple didn’t release ****. Now of course they release the AZG’s 🤦🏻‍♂️ this is all I need until the Playoff 8s too….
I'm thinking the same way these and I don't need another shoe until playoff 8s

Due up for the 21st.

But wait...

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 1.33.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 1.42.45 PM.png

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Last edited:
Right, but I think the verbiage is confusing. Shouldn't it say that the date honors his first home game in Cleveland and not the 20th year in the NBA? Either that or I'm misunderstanding it.
Man, my fault. This is on me. I didn't even see that one pic with the highlighted description from Nike. I just saw the shoe and your Nick Young ??? pic and I thought you were asking 'How are these the 1st games when that date wasn't his 1st game?'

My fault.

Yeah, Nike goofed. Again. 🤣

I just read “Nike Air in the forefoot and heel” 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Hopefully the description is off… because these are Air ZOOM Generations.

Missed out on the retros but from what I remember these were decent performers but nothing special. Still for nostalgia purposes I’d like at least one pair

Back
Top Bottom