* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Good eye on you brethren of NT. I didn’t even peep that detail of the chrome. Nike knows what they’re doing. Make those little differences now so that on the 30th anniversary they can say have people saying “it’s the OG.” They’ve done the same with jumpan or “Jordan” everywhere the “Nike Air” or “Nike” was on an OG model, and now back to form.

Crazy we’re seeing the rinse and repeat cycle of business. Appreciative to be alive to notice it though, because so many of our homies didn’t make it. Not to be grim, but just remember to let those around you know you love them.

Good eye on you brethren of NT. I didn’t even peep that detail of the chrome. Nike knows what they’re doing. Make those little differences now so that on the 30th anniversary they can say have people saying “it’s the OG.” They’ve done the same with jumpan or “Jordan” everywhere the “Nike Air” or “Nike” was on an OG model, and now back to form.

Crazy we’re seeing the rinse and repeat cycle of business. Appreciative to be alive to notice it though, because so many of our homies didn’t make it. Not to be grim, but just remember to let those around you know you love them.
Came to post basically the same thing bro! The subtle differences are definitely intentional and I’m almost positive these will go the Air Jordan OG retooling route.

Last edited:
I also noticed with the 2017 retro that the shade of red on the sole and the swoosh was much darker than on the OGs. The carbon fiber was also different as well, in that the OGs had red woven into it whereas the retro has no red. It looks like the "Zoom Air" that was written near the carbon fiber on the sole on the OGs is still missing too. If the recent pictures are of the pair actually releasing, then those are some more subtle changes. Like others have said, it looks like Nike will slowly introduce the small details back into these retros over future iterations, because they still are not 100% true to the OGs, based on the new pictures.

I got it but SNKRS sends a lot of notifications and I request them for a lot of shoes I didn’t know what it was for when it came through.

Haven’t gotten any azg retros, safe to assume they follow the Lebron retro pattern of being TTS? I thought I was a 13 for years thanks to early lebrons lmao

Haven’t gotten any azg retros, safe to assume they follow the Lebron retro pattern of being TTS? I thought I was a 13 for years thanks to early lebrons lmao
i went tts on the past azg retro drop and it was per for me.

If anyone entered Features raffle Ws went out. I happened to hit. I decided I was entering one prepay raffle and Feature was it. Struck out the last time these came out. I do have the all black and wheat retros as well but I’ve always liked this color way the best. Good luck friends!

damn I did Kith as my one pre-paid I don't think Ws have gone out yet on the app... should have joined you guys with feature smh

Tomorrow should be ez nobody wants these plus sb 4s will have the resellers attention
bc01c17d9bf26f266912563bbcfab58b.gif

Back
Top Bottom