* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Doubt it, they only had 500ish loaded onto SNKRs.
Wow...if that amount is true.

I figured there would be more to go around on SNKRS at least for this release, since the last release in 2017 was stupid limited. That's why I didn't even bother trying to get them back in '17; I didn't stand a chance.

It took me longer to sign into SNKRS, about 3 minutes, than it took me to actually get the "Got 'Em" screen on my phone, about 30 seconds after hitting the submit payment button.

I consider myself lucky however, as I wear a size 8.

Sucks that a bunch of NTers missed on these; hoping to see more Ws in this thread.

E427A51D-74EE-4EDE-822E-1BDA80BD03E4.png

If there was really only 500ish loaded on SNKRS I’m shocked. Been wanting these. I’m pumped!

For those saying they took an L did you get a notification from SNKRS saying 'not selected'? Or are you just basing that on a lack of a 'got 'em' notification?

For those saying they took an L did you get a notification from SNKRS saying 'not selected'? Or are you just basing that on a lack of a 'got 'em' notification?
I ended up getting one pair on an account that I tried for super late. My other account never showed got'em, and the sold out is there, which means a L.

Back
Top Bottom