* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

the 2 was the best LeBron imo and the 3 was pretty good too. all other ones I don't really like

My fave LeBron after the 7's.
Will be copped

I got like 3 pair of the blk/wht "playoff" colorway.

What? These were popular back in the day. You either are too young to remember or new.
sick.gif
i know when they first dropped, they weren't too available in my area. that and I just couldn't afford them at the time. I really want some black/white "playoff" joints. 

Absolutely no need to retro this shoe. Being a NSW release it seems like it'll have some gimmicks tossed on it to justify a higher price tag and 'Premium' materials like suede and full grain (real) leather (which were standard on these when they first dropped).

I had these when they originally came out and regretted not keeping them over the years cuz I knew this moment was coming. Guess i'll have to cop another pair to make up for the older ones.

Wow really? Wonder what they'll cost. I always try to grab a pair on eBay but bit too expensive for me. Definitely keep my eyes open for these.

My pair still basically brand new.

I wouldn't mind getting da black pair w/ white bottoms.

These still gon' be 110? Doubt it....

Shouldve never let my ogs go, would definetly pick up the homes, away and first games if they dropped again....Dope pics YBD

Comfortable? :lol:, people use that term too loosely.

I had two pairs of First Games, straight up gave a pair to a homie. One left.

Comfortable? :lol:, people use that term too loosely.

I had two pairs of First Games, straight up gave a pair to a homie. One left.

These had the 'thin' Zoom Air units - they weren't for everybody. Another thing - alot of these 'sneakerheads' were only 4-6 years old when these came out, so they don't really know any better.

NT, or any other shoe site for that matter, hypes up the comfort level of a shoe so much, it's ridiculous.

Not just referring to this shoe, but many others. These don't stand out to me, but the 2s I enjoyed hooping in.

• The 1st Games, should not be re-released this time around. Save those for when LeBron is in the twilight stage of his career.
  • They can save the wheats, too. However, I would like to see that concept done up in another color: maybe an all-black or all-red nubuck version. :nthat:
  • Hopefully, they won't OD and just do 2 or 3 colorways, save some for a few years down the road. Or let us go wild on NikeID.
  • Also, they should throw the "Dunkman" logo on em in place of the old LBJ23 logo -- It's time right?

They should drop the ASG colorway that never got released. I was a fan of all the AZG colorways really.

:nerd: I'm with you there. Easily, the colorway I wanted most back then.

My pair still basically brand new.

I wouldn't mind getting da black pair w/ white bottoms.

These still gon' be 110? Doubt it....

Prolly 150 now...smh

$110 in 2003 with inflation is about $140 in 2013 :smh:

I wouldn't mind getting another pair even though the "comfort" level on these was horrible. I had (actually, I think I still have them somewhere in my closet) the white/black colorway. I wanted a pair of the black and first game colors too. That svsm color up there looks good too.

Back
Top Bottom