* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

the SVSM :smokin

Current Jordan retros go for $160 (excluding the xi) so I'll guess if/when these LBJ1 do retro, they'll retail for $170

wonder how much will be taken out of the shoe (tech)

The Nike 'Sphere' sockliner and some of the 'premium' materials like real, full grain leather will be history unless these have 'Supreme' type pricing on them. I wouldn't hold my breath on the carbon fibre shank being real either.

^ This is Nike we're talking here.

They will most def. milk all the Retro+ CWs that have been hits on these retros.

wait a sec is there any proof that these are going to retro?

I mean title says TBA and the photo says stock photo, is there any prove that is a stock photo?

that's like me making a kobe 1 thread with a photo of the shoes any saying TBA. eventually we all know they will retro, I just don't see a point of making a thread with no real sources

There's a reason why less info is posted on here these days. OP has proven to be a reliable source already but still gets questioned. And yes, AZG is a go. I'd be pleasantly shocked if they retained the Sphere lining for the simple fact it hasn't been implemented in any models for quite a while. It's a shame, one of the most underrated features to hit a model really

Last edited:
Here's to hoping that LeBron's first retro flop like Jordan's did in '94. Or at least the little hypebeast stay so focused on the crazy colorways of the LBJ XI that they disregard these. I just need these to be an easy cop. I remember boycotting these for some reason. Probably had to do with something about supporting a kid that was my age HAHAH...Needless to say I Robo copped the LBJ 2. Remember getting the Blk/Red pair for 35 bucks from FINL. Still my favorite LBJ line till this day!

Just need the White/Black and the ASG cw. Didn't buy them back in the day because I was so focused on Air Force 1's. What the hell was I thinking? :x

Just need the White/Black and the ASG cw. Didn't buy them back in the day because I was so focused on Air Force 1's. What the hell was I thinking? :x

'03-'04 was AF1s peak. You were merely doing what everyone else was doing.

had to do it

These two are fire.

I hope Nike is more creative with these when they are Retro+ ing and not just recycling Lebron 8-10 popular colorways . . . . the difference between these and the 8-10's is that these are leather and the 8-10's have more of an anodized look, so bright colors look normal on them . . .

I would like a Cool Grey colorway with Floridian accents, similar to the Cool Grey AJ3 or the Zen Yeezy's.

'03-'04 was AF1s peak. You were merely doing what everyone else was doing.

Used to laugh so hard at old ladies coming in for their kids "he told me to get him some air force one, whatever the heck those are"

I had a kid pick up a pair and say that they brought back af1 specifically for nelly....

Wanted to smack him

Nelly. What a fall off. I knew it was over and he wasnt a rappe when he did ish with nsync

Used to laugh so hard at old ladies coming in for their kids "he told me to get him some air force one, whatever the heck those are"

I had a kid pick up a pair and say that they brought back af1 specifically for nelly....

Wanted to smack him

Nelly. What a fall off. I knew it was over and he wasnt a rappe when he did ish with nsync

Well his full name is 'Cornell', so I wouldn't put that past him. :nerd:

I remember cats coming into my store, standing right beside all our AF1s and proceeding to ask us for the latest 'Uptowns'.

These two are fire.​

I hope Nike is more creative with these when they are Retro+ ing and not just recycling Lebron 8-10 popular colorways . . . . the difference between these and the 8-10's is that these are leather and the 8-10's have more of an anodized look, so bright colors look normal on them . . .​

I would like a Cool Grey colorway with Floridian accents, similar to the Cool Grey AJ3 or the Zen Yeezy's.​
few more
View media item 406170View media item 406171View media item 406172View media item 406173View media item 406174

the outlets had the white ones and almost missed out but got a 1.5 size bigger.
Shiekh's had the Wheats on sale for dirt cheap! Damn hella missed out.

Back
Top Bottom