* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

:smokin:smokin

nike-zoom-generation-kings-rook-aj4204-001-3.jpg

nike-zoom-generation-kings-rook-aj4204-001-1.jpg

Went ahead and ordered through GOAT. 50 buck premium is worth the lack of headache on release day.

Best of luck to the NT fam. Hope you guys eat.

I really wanted the “first games” I got the ones released in August. I think I’m ok and will pass on these. I still want my true first pair of lebrons, the all star air zoom generation. Maybe I’ll try for the st. Vincent st. Mary’s pair

Anyone cop the white/blacks from Shopify sites before? Wanna know how difficult it will be cop on those sites. Resell seems low so I don’t think people will be getting these to resell, unless I’m mistaken

I wouldn't count on it. I think Nike expected a bit more buzz with those but getting the black/white ones at retail in August was still a major pain in the ***.

Honestly, the only reason I can think of why these are being released in such low numbers is to generate demand for Lebron retros. These shoes weren’t this limited originally, so why else would they be this limited now. Idk how long we will have to wait but I’m certain these and the white/black pair will release again and won’t be this scarce. Nike not really even scratching the surface of meeting the demand of these.

maybe those who really liked them bought a pair when the first came out and the odds are those who copped back then might not even want another pair, so the demand could be a little less?

i didn't care for them the first time, but now, looking at them again, the black ones look nice!

Back
Top Bottom