* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Don’t wear these often… but today felt appropriate ☘️. Hoping I hit on Tuesday!
B5F15770-F22F-410C-943D-16C9992CBF71.jpeg

Nike Air Zoom Generation “Debut”
Color: White/Black-Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
Style Code: V7219-100
Release Date: Summer 2023
Price: $180
Nike-Air-Zoom-Generation-Debut-White-Black-Varsity-Red-DV7219-100-Release-Date.jpg
Nike-Air-Zoom-Generation-Debut-White-Black-Varsity-Red-DV7219-100-Release-Date-1.jpg
Nike-Air-Zoom-Generation-Debut-White-Black-Varsity-Red-DV7219-100-Release-Date-2.jpg
Nike-Air-Zoom-Generation-Debut-White-Black-Varsity-Red-DV7219-100-Release-Date-3.jpg
Nike-Air-Zoom-Generation-Debut-White-Black-Varsity-Red-DV7219-100-Release-Date-4.jpg
Nike-Air-Zoom-Generation-Debut-White-Black-Varsity-Red-DV7219-100-Release-Date-5.jpg
Dang. Gonna have to re-up. Pretty much the only LeBron shoe I like enough to own.

I just wish the First Game retros didn't turn the original chrome heel piece into the navy blue strip that used to be the color of the sticker that said "Peel Before Use."

Did they really tweak the 2023 version with that detail you mentioned? I wouldn't know because I never owned the 2003 & 2017 versions, so I clearly don't have any physical reference to go off on.

I just wish the First Game retros didn't turn the original chrome heel piece into the navy blue strip that used to be the color of the sticker that said "Peel Before Use."
That’s frustrating. I’ve thought Nike has gotten most of the LeBron retros pretty spot on.

therealest1 therealest1 utahman130 utahman130 - Yeah, all the OG colorways used to have the chrome piece. Err, maybe I was wrong about the color replacement with the sticker; it just coincidentally matched the blue accents of that colorway for the First Games. However, I think it might be worthy, because I've heard that the chrome piece would flake off. I mean if the AJ12s moved away from the metal eyelets, this would probably make sense. Since folks from Nike HQ browse our forums here (likely evident from the 3/17 SNKRS Live livestream where NT was given a shoutout) - y'all gotta make a replica chrome piece for the next retro. It's a must.

Correction: the sticker said "Peel Off."

1.jpg

m0jorl4qdzz3rvxwypnj.jpg

s-l1600.png

nike-air-zoom-generation-308214-111.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

therealest1 therealest1 utahman130 utahman130 - Yeah, all the OG colorways used to have the chrome piece. Err, maybe I was wrong about the color replacement with the sticker; it just coincidentally matched the blue accents of that colorway for the First Games. However, I think it might be worthy, because I've heard that the chrome piece would flake off. I mean if the AJ12s moved away from the metal eyelets, this would probably make sense. Since folks from Nike HQ browse our forums here (likely evident from the 3/17 SNKRS Live livestream where NT was given a shoutout) - y'all gotta make a replica chrome piece for the next retro. It's a must.

Correction: the sticker said "Peel Off."

1.jpg

m0jorl4qdzz3rvxwypnj.jpg

s-l1600.png

nike-air-zoom-generation-308214-111.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That's going to be a deal breaker for me because I was looking forward to getting the First Game coming out. It sucks that unnecessary color tweak on the heel piece will now deter me from getting them. What makes it worse is the upcoming rehash is going to be priced higher. It's so backwards and frustrating with a rehash costing more with a revision.

I never understood why they have a tendency to contradict the concept/term of replication with making tweaks on particular retro models. Isn't the concept of replication supposed to entail an identical copy?

That's going to be a deal breaker for me because I was looking forward to getting the First Game coming out. It sucks that unnecessary color tweak on the heel piece will now deter me from getting them. What makes it worse is the upcoming rehash is going to be priced higher. It's so backwards and frustrating with a rehash costing more with a revision.

I never understood why they have a tendency to contradict the concept/term of replication with making tweaks on particular retro models. Isn't the concept of replication supposed to entail an identical copy?

They did this same deal to the 2017 retros too, I think. It's a bit of a bummer.

Crazy how I didn’t notice that. I’ve gotten used to the heel part being chrome with the “Peel Before Use” sticker. Not mad though, I kinda like it.

Back
Top Bottom