**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

[h2]Nike Sportswear NSW Hooded Fishtail Jacket[/h2]
nike-sportswear-nsw-hooded-fishtail-jacket.jpg

The higher end NSW line from Nike Sportswear has been on an apparel tear as of late serving up hit after hit in terms of technical sportswear. One of thisseason's popular styles comes in the form of the Hooded Fishtail jacket. Laser-cut pockets and welded-seams are seen over either black or gray versions.Available now at select NSW dealers.

No offense to anybody, but I remember getting tore up verbally by the less fortunate back in the 80's and 90's for "paying too much for thoseshoes/sweatshirt".

Honestly, if I'm slacking that much thread for the money, it best have a huge Swoosh with 24kt Gold-threaded outline around it.

Some of this is way too plain.

I can get a Gore Tex jacket just as good for half the price at Bannana Republic (never thought I'd hear myself say that).

[h2]Nike Sportswear 2009 October New Releases[/h2]
nike-sportswear-2009-october-release-1.jpg

Amongst the latest product releases from Nike Sportswear are a set of Gore-Tex Jackets and Backpacks. Included in this new release is NSW's Laser RunnerJacket, M51 Hooded Jacket, and Zizo M65 Jacket. Featured as well is a Black/Yellow version of the Cheyenne 2000 Backpack and tonal Black Bike Messenger. Allitems are now available via select Nike Sportswear retail accounts worldwide, including Nos.

nike-sportswear-2009-october-release-2.jpg

nike-sportswear-2009-october-release-3.jpg

nike-sportswear-2009-october-release-4.jpg

the stadium and varsity jackets are so clean

hey yo six foot nathan have you got
the info for that leather hoodie

No lie I found like 10 Loopwheeler sweaters at Marshalls for 16 dollars each, sold for 140 a piece on eBay. Biggest random come up of my life.

25e250f2738279f01efe97331e94d6845a3e258.pjpg
25e250f2738279f01efe97331e94d6845a3e258.pjpg

HIALL - looking for this Nike Cheyenne 2000 NSW Backpack - does anyone know where to get ????

^^^
Im looking for this bag as well...i remember reading about it being in the nike outlet thread of last month.

[h2]Nike Sportswear Pinnacle New Releases[/h2]
The Nike NSW Pinnacle collection represents the best of what Nike has to offer. Cutting edge Nike technology and innovation, married with fashion forward design practice. This season’s collection is one of their strongest yet and the first drop, which includes a varsity cardigan, AW77 hoody, and logo tee is now available at finer NSW retailers. Look for these in-store or online through HAVEN, which is amongst the first to stock this impressive lineup.

nike-sportswear-new-apparel-1.jpg

nike-sportswear-new-apparel-2.jpg

nike-sportswear-new-apparel-3.jpg

nike-sportswear-new-apparel-4.jpg

i had no idea this line of nike even existed. deff my style. too bad it's not rele in my price range

andfattoo, that cardigan and shirt are both sold out on haven.

any other websites to cop nsw?

wasnt there. i skimmed through all clothing. nothin' like that.
by the last week of August, dude told me they're gonna do some bigass mark downs for back to school week.
a lot of dope sh** right now... bothers me paying 120$ on a Nike sweater tho...

Originally Posted by never wear them

wasnt there. i skimmed through all clothing. nothin' like that.
by the last week of August, dude told me they're gonna do some bigass mark downs for back to school week.
a lot of dope sh** right now... bothers me paying 120$ on a Nike sweater tho...
All the kobe gear will be mine... 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom