**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

[h1]Nike Sportswear Track & Field Collection – Apparel[/h1]

nike-sportswear-track-field-collection-apparel-00.jpg

While unintended, the passing of Geoff Hollister have certainly made the Nike Sportswear Track & Field Collection all the more special. Inspired by Nike’s early years, its origin as a runner’s brand, and the all-important Athletic West program, of which Hollister developed, the collection re-imagines authenticity and heritage with contemporary construct.  Made with super soft cotton, each pre-treated to obtain a vintage appearance and feel. Yet never stray too far from its root as performance wear, some the design is thoroughly up-to-date, such as the Nike Reflective Windrunner.  Other minute details, like the crackle graphic print, wouldn’t have been possible without the state-of-the-art “antiqued

I just finished reading Hollister's book last week.

A few choice pieces in there. They actually released a few of them individually maybe a month ago.

i just ordered the bolt pullover. love some of that collection, but most of it will probably sit and go on sale eventually

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i just ordered the bolt pullover. love some of that collection, but most of it will probably sit and go on sale eventually

Always
laugh.gif
. Wait it out yo.

To the guy above, I'm guessing they're pants.

nike-sportswear-track-field-collection-apparel-04.jpg

nike-sportswear-track-field-collection-apparel-05.jpg

nike-sportswear-track-field-collection-apparel-06.jpg

SOOO I CALLED UP 21 MERCER FOR MORE INFO ON THIS...HERE'S THERE REPLY...I DONT KNOW WHAT HOODIE THAT IS CALL NIKETOWN...*CLICK*
indifferent.gif
I HATE THEM FOOLS...

If someone has the style number for the reflective windrunner jacket, can they please post.

Thanks

[h1]NSW Selvedge Denim Destroyer (MIDNIGHT NAVY)[/h1]
The NSW Destroyer's been a success in previous seasons as part of the top tier Pinnacle collection of wardrobe staples aided by innovation, with a trademark mix of materials and soft leather arms for an authentic varsity look reinvented. This take on the NSW Destroyer a blue denim body (complete with selvedge strip inside) with black arms, collar and cuffs and a black cotton lining, offering a versatile wear, with extra weatherproofing from the waterproof chest zip. This fits slim, but true to size.

02_jpg_560x360_autofill-True_bgcol-FFFFFF_detail-True_upscale-True_q85.jpg

01_jpg_560x360_autofill-True_bgcol-FFFFFF_detail-True_upscale-True_q85.jpg

I hope that selvedge NSW Jacket is priced reasonably. I would really like to add it to my varsity jacket collection.

Jacket is just off. Denim needs to be darker or sleeves need to be brown or something. Maybe a black denim with black sleeves would look good but that jacket just looks like something from '85

Yeah jacket is off. Heather (or grey?) stripes make it even worse. Not sure why Nike most of the time doesn't label the color of the stripes. Maybe I would cop if it was black denim instead.

Those Khaki shorts up there is sick tho

Did any one pick up the wooL hoodie the one with black on top and grey on the bottom? It's finally discounted to like $97 wonder if it will go lower...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Jacket is just off. Denim needs to be darker or sleeves need to be brown or something. Maybe a black denim with black sleeves would look good but that jacket just looks like something from '85

They used the denim color that's commonly associated w/mom jeans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

They used the denim color that's commonly associated w/mom jeans
laugh.gif

Or the Canadian tuxedo.
denim-dan.jpg

[h1]Nike Sportswear Selvedge Denim Trousers[/h1]

nike-sportswear-denim-trousers-01.jpg

While the lion’s share of Nike Sportswear’s focus goes into the world of sneakers, their apparel lineup has been getting stronger and stronger in recent years. They’ve done the selvedge thing on jackets before, but this time they bring it home with a pair of denim trousers featuring the super duty construction. The heavy duty pair of raw jeans is 100% cotton, and comes with some nice add-ons that bring them a notches above your standard trousers, like the side zip pocket and extra fastener around the waist area. Hit the jump for the full shots of the Nike Sportswear Selvedge Denim Trousers, which should be impacting soon at NSW accounts.

nike-sportswear-denim-trousers-02.jpg

nike-sportswear-denim-trousers-03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom