OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm curious what site you guys are going back and forth on. PM me that link so I can argue too
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I was just trying to help other NTers out and this dude caught feelings......

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

and you went out of your way to call me out on this because??

@!#! is unnecessary and annoying to scroll to an additional set of pics for some one just to say "cool".

For your info I was on my phone and just hit quote......bunch of nitpicks on this site....no wonder no one cares for the staff....

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by leothegod

i got Mints and Orlando's off the eastbay backorder. Saw my dude face tweet about it.
Then i checked this thread to confirm. i was running late to class couldnt find my keys, and left my debit card in my car.
Ya had to see me looking for my keys running outside barefoot trying to get in my car.
laugh.gif

After being on the phone for about an hour i got through and got both.

Had to speed to class, made its 10 mins flat ran in sat down teacher was passing out a pop quiz...
eek.gif

got 100 on it so much swagggggg
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I walked out on an amortization lecture for 9 mins to order my pair. LMAO.

I did that for a pair of Flint 13's someone posted the number of a outlet that had B grades i couldnt pass those up for 109.99
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@!#! is unnecessary and annoying to scroll to an additional set of pics for some one just to say "cool".

For your info I was on my phone and just hit quote......bunch of nitpicks on this site....no wonder no one cares for the staff....

Ban this foo....or at least suspend himHe's been on oneName call and such. DF

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Ban this foo....or at least suspend him

He's been on one

Name call and such. DF

your still crying??? go to bed homey......

I was lucky on this one saw the update info posted called eastbay quick good thing i didn't wait to get home to make the call would of been gone by then  Random but i'm now 2 for 2 with eastbay in february 
glasses.gif
  before this month i was 0 for 20 
laugh.gif
  EastbayRep  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm curious what site you guys are going back and forth on. PM me that link so I can argue too
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I was just trying to help other NTers out and this dude caught feelings......

you get called out for helping others, wow.

^The GITDs do seem to be bigger. I have the Orlandos in a 10 and the GITDs in a 10.5. The difference in size is very noticeable. The GITDs are bulkier too. Might be due to the material used. The 10.5 looks really big compared to the 10, glad I was able to get a 10 from Eastbay.

The lady that I spoke to yesterday on the phone was completely oblivious to this back-order,
I asked her, "are they re-releasing on 3/26....
she says...'I don't see that sir,
and then they back-order yesterday.....
I was banking on 3/26 too. Oh well, on to the next.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^The GITDs do seem to be bigger. I have the Orlandos in a 10 and the GITDs in a 10.5. The difference in size is very noticeable. The GITDs are bulkier too. Might be due to the material used. The 10.5 looks really big compared to the 10, glad I was able to get a 10 from Eastbay.
thats diiferent, i have both the same size, a 9.5 and the gitd seems a slight more spacious...

quality isnt that good but the shoe is fore

So are all sizes gone on the restock now on both CWs? I think this bodes well for a restock on NDC..hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom