OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

That depends on how much you value the 8s to the mints. If you like the 8's better then do it if not then dont.

^^ Thanks fellas. Yeah I think ima hold off and keep them. I like 8's but not that much ecspecially a nds pair

From Penny's fanpage

tumblr_m17u68HBGE1rpocqxo1_500.jpg

I'm good with my Orlandos. That's a waste of a release if they are coming out imo. I want to see the pair the guy described a few pages back, that sounded more promising.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm good with my Orlandos. That's a waste of a release if they are coming out imo. I want to see the pair the guy described a few pages back, that sounded more promising.

1 pair he might be talkin about is the og black/whites which are comin out this holiday i believe

Heads up NT...Titolo.ch has a FSR of Mints and almost a FSR of Orlando's. They are over retail but less than reseller price. Good luck everyone!

Shout-out to raidercb5

Titolo is now sold out.

Congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

Price was around $187 shipped.

Originally Posted by indianabound

Shout-out to raidercb5

Titolo is now sold out.

Congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

Price was around $187 shipped.
im sure people grabbing more then one pair smh

Originally Posted by 1Deep

1 pair he might be talkin about is the og black/whites which are comin out this holiday i believe

We've already seen pics of the black/white pair he's talking about the white/black/red with the same blocking as the ORL

Originally Posted by 23since85

Eastbay just cancelled my order for Mints!!! Eastbay Reps what's up with that? Very disappointed.

We are sorry to hear this. Please send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you. 

EastbayRep - Kristin

Originally Posted by 1Deep

we knew the black/white are coming out. the guy said there's a cw like the Orlando but the colors are reversed.

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Mints are all gone, Orlando'a still available 8 - 11   $171.72 plus shipping

weak...thats what i get for sleeping

Couldnt agree more. We should get a pm list to eliminate the lurkers like they did with the concords.

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Mints are all gone, Orlando'a still available 8 - 11   $171.72 plus shipping

Couldnt agree more. We should get a pm list to eliminate the lurkers like they did with the concords.
Theres no need for a list they are pretty much all gone and if something random pops up it'll be something overseas. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by spenna316

Theres no need for a list they are pretty much all gone and if something random pops up it'll be something overseas. 

Doesn't hurt to try. I've done it before and it worked out fine. It's a lot of work sending PMs but helping out is a feelsgoodman kinda thing.

Back
Top Bottom