OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

From Penny's fanpage

pimp.gif

I'm feeling this colorway. 

I pray these are a GR. This is one Retro+ colorway that makes too much sense
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm good with my Orlandos. That's a waste of a release if they are coming out imo. I want to see the pair the guy described a few pages back, that sounded more promising.

1 pair he might be talkin about is the og black/whites which are comin out this holiday i believe

we knew the black/white are coming out. the guy said there's a cw like the Orlando but the colors are reversed.

my god that sounds nice

I have a feeling we will see them again. Titolo already has had 2 different stocks...whos to say sns and caliroots wont get another. Im just saying it doesnt hurt to try. We could just get an email list together through pms and if someone knows of anything drop one another an email. Id be willing to start it

There would have to be some sort of guidelines tho...no nubies. Anyone have input as to what the guidelines should be? Im thinking member for at least 3 yrs

...smh. Anyways, got my pair of mints yesterday and wasnt too impressed...the glow parts is cool though lol. Orlando's will def be worn out though

finally found a NTer to trade my 10 orl flight for a 9.5
pimp.gif

and yes, these are too sick

black flights and these.. bring on the fall.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spenna316

There would have to be some sort of guidelines tho...no nubies. Anyone have input as to what the guidelines should be? Im thinking member for at least 3 yrs

that would be good my dude...no noobs, and keep it like 15 or so kinda  like a size run...maybe as a google doc or something

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Originally Posted by spenna316

that would be good my dude...no noobs, and keep it like 15 or so kinda  like a size run...maybe as a google doc or something

Using this logic raidercb5 the guy who posted the info Titolo wouldn't have access to this list.

Back
Top Bottom