OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

honestly i couldn't care less about the creasing on the All Stars, they're such an awesome shoe!
considering all that 3M on them too....creasing is to be expected.

Glad i got a 2nd pair for a good price 
glasses.gif

7361710448_2d2ae40639_c.jpg

eek.gif
 How did you take this PIC? Photography data please.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Need some input y'all...Does $80 for a pair of VNDS worn 1x Orlandos seem like a good deal?

I think that's a good price if you're the buyer. 
Make sure he sends you some detailed photos tho first.

Bolt Up!!

Im looking for the Galaxy Flight Ones in my size and have had no luck. I went to Cleveland Got Sole and one guy wanted $400 and another $275. I would have done the $275 but they were a half size too big

honestly i couldn't care less about the creasing on the All Stars, they're such an awesome shoe!

glasses.gif

7176484389_4465fdd3cd_c.jpg

7361706290_9fa1396114_c.jpg

Dope on feet pics! I'm so mad I didn't even try to cop these on RD. So caught up in the Galaxy foam hype...SMH.

when do the black and white ones drop? i was really suprised how fast they sold out.

glasses.gif

7176484389_4465fdd3cd_c.jpg

7361706290_9fa1396114_c.jpg

Nice pics of the kicks but is that razor stubble from shaving your legs :x

Nice pics of the kicks but is that razor stubble from shaving your legs :x
:smh:....no...i just barely grow any hair at all.

thanks for the kind words on the pics. Got some more coming soon....can't get enough of this shoe.

Haven't even worn my Orlando's yet haha

Last edited:
Those pics make me want to wear my Mints soon. I just put a pair of force fields in them.

i copped the mints when they dropped a day before my birthday, i cant wait for the black and whites to come back

I'm wondering if the hloiday colors will be same quality as the ASG pack. Hopefully they have done something to correct the creasing issues.

mints are poopoo and the orlandos are the only colorway that i was contimplating on copping but didnt work for it so oh well, pass on the rest as well but they do bring back 7th grade

Back
Top Bottom