OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

wtf is this? can someone tell me how to get rid of this orange-y ish?

Wasnt there the first day then two days later bam

stuff I did:

wiped the bottoms with a wet cloth and im pretty sure i patted them dry

left them in the sun for about an hour to "charge up" the glow in the dark soles

am I f'd or what? help me!

Last edited:
i think u are fd ... i took them out the box for a minute and when i put them back in the closet they glowed

wtf is this? can someone tell me how to get rid of this orange-y ish?
Wasnt there the first day then two days later bam
stuff I did:
wiped the bottoms with a wet cloth and im pretty sure i patted them dry
left them in the sun for about an hour to "charge up" the glow in the dark soles

am I f'd or what? help me!

dont mean to sound like a dik but are you not planning on wearing those? It's the bottom of the shoe for christ sakes. As long as they still glowing id say suck it up n keep it moving.

damn 1 hour charge is a little excessive lol i usually leave mine in the sun or under a light for a couple minutes. I remember when I first got these I thought they glowed bright, but the yeezy 2 glow blows them away. Not even close.

Just seen the black/whites release 10/10 can't wait :smokin usually there's a Jordan I get for my bday not this year lol

Last edited:
Same week as Penny V's.. hopefully these sit and I can come back and get em'

But damn I want them.. may have to suck it up and cop both right after blowing stupid amount money on my daughters bday lol

mints nor orlandos seem worthy of a 175 resellers price, too high for me to even think about scooping

This. Quality sucks. Sold my pair with no regrets.

I will get the blk/white though. Durabuck ftw! Thank God I'm an employee. I will cop the AFO and the V in one shot.

Cant waiittttttt for black whites I got the Orlando's quality was horrible but I'm not selling Iove this shoe. Is oct 3 the release date for sure?

Oct 3 is the release date. My dude at FTA let me see them yesterday, they look good. Quality??! Honestly, when it comes to these I could care less. They will be copped regardless. All I need for them to do is fit, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom