OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

just copped em at 90 in VIM, figured it was fair enough..once you let em get too cheap you run da risk of non sneakerhead shoppers

pick em up as casual kicks and destroying em thru normal use.
which vim? 181st? ima wait until theyre around 70 though. did u get all black or diff. color?

Last edited:
I play ball in them. theyre good money. especially for 65 dollars man? im bout to scoop up another pair. but i think ill wait for 60.

I'm thinking about getting the all black pair for ball. Can anybody give a rundown on performance? Also FNL has them marked down to $80 and 15RTN75 for $15 off $75 and up.
Yo, if I could rep you a thousand times, I would. Got them for 69.00. That's less then the outlets! Good look my dude! Repped!

^ Told ya to be patient, fam.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Props to homie up there.

These and the Neon Pillars are next on my list (along with a few AM1s).   May wait to see if I get any gift cards for Christmas before pouncing though as the damage from this weekends purchases is a doozy, lol.

I have a pair of DS Black ones in size 8.5 if anybody is interested. Selling at well below retail; they ended up being too big. Just hit me up if interested. 

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting the all black pair for ball. Can anybody give a rundown on performance? Also FNL has them marked down to $80 and 15RTN75 for $15 off $75 and up.

wow thank you so much for pointing this out. got me a pair for 69 shipped. my ogs got thrown in the washer by somebody and the left shoe got shredded 10 years ago. smh now i finally can wear a pair again

Kicks Deals just blew up the FNL deal...lol.

Forcing my hand.  Naturally FNL's site saying they can't process coupons right now.  That company just continues to deliver the laughs.

finally copped the galaxys for 220, kinda high but considering i was gona cop at 250 not long ago i guess it isnt that bad, plus i made a killing with the XI's.

You bought Galaxy what for $220? lol, anything with the word "Galaxy" attached to it has ridiculous prices.

thats nothing. in june I went to cleveland got sole and a dude there wanted 400 for the galaxy flight ones :x

i was lucky to get mines for 190 shipped

Got these for $69 at the instore pick up. I don't know why dudes keep saying buying them under $60, this price is as good as it gets. Rather take my chances buying them now instead of losing out on them.

Got these for $69 at the instore pick up. I don't know why dudes keep saying buying them under $60, this price is as good as it gets. Rather take my chances buying them now instead of losing out on them.

co-sign. gonna pick up my pair in store sometime next week :pimp:

Love the way these feel on feet. Probably an underrated shoe of 2012. Might pick up another pair for $69.

finally copped the galaxys for 220, kinda high but considering i was gona cop at 250 not long ago i guess it isnt that bad, plus i made a killing with the XI's.

$220 IS A DEAL these go for $300 and up, I got mines for $150 when they first dropped since they sold out in seconds on eastbay, as soon as I copped the prices went soaring the next day. I wouldnt let mine go for anything under $350.

Back
Top Bottom