Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

Picked these up yesterday. My Spot only got Blk/Wht. & All White, Im looking for the red ones. I dont want to go to Finisline or FA because i dont want to pay retail so i'll just wait

100_0002.JPG

100_0003.JPG

100_0004.JPG

Quote:
none of those 3 are exactly the ones that came out!

To me the PYS ones look exactly like the ones that came out, what's different? :nerd:
nerd.gif

And anyone have an opinion on fitting? the one guy said get a 1/2 sz smaller ... :nerd:
nerd.gif

They fit like the 2k4's ( a little big ) I usually wear an 11, but a 10.5 in these fit me perfect. The difference between the ones on PYS.com and the released ones, are the swoosh on the strap instead of being silver, (like on PYS) it's red, and also on the bottom, instead of silver, it's red.

2k5_wht_blk.jpg
2cyb79

Now see the difference?

Thanks I see now

I like the released version better than the other 3 blk/white samples
one of the hottest release in years imo

sticky this
I feel handsome on the court,I feel like I'm somebody.--Booger
|B|A|S|K|E|T|B|A|L|L| My Anti-Drug

Curlyone, you said something about a sig for Kobe. Are you allowed to give a time frame? If not that's cool. Also, are there any more Kobe colors coming out aside from the white/purple 2K5?
<<<If you have these in a size 12-13, please do me a favor and sell them to me! sam6oody72@hotmail.com

Quote:
^^^ Yes.
curlyone12, is it mean when the Lakers colourway come out, they also have the Kobe's logo on it? thanks
Also, i hope this colourway will come out :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

LAS104032723_1024x768.jpg

Can someone please post the different colors with the color codes so i know which ones to store transfer at FinishLine thanks in advance

The Laker colorway(s) will have Kobe's logo. Like I have said before the L.A. market might be treated to a black/purple colorway that was supposed to be for the playoffs, but word is they still might be releasing. I am not aware of any more Laker colorways releases, but hey things always seem to come up. :wink:
wink.gif
The rumored release date for the Kobe sig is according to my sources has a release of around All-Star/Spring 2006. Nothing is confirmed yet this is just what has been talked about. Peace.

toronto heads, the All Star colourway is now available at Champs and Footlocker.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

Quote:
The Laker colorway(s) will have Kobe's logo. I am not aware of any more Laker colorways releases, but hey things always seem to come up
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i can't wait for the Lakers 2k5, thanks your info curlyone12 :pimp:
pimp.gif

also Please sticky :smile:
smile.gif

This thread already have 40+ more posts than the Lebron IIs, how come still no sticky? there should be other colors coming after the first 4 GR colors right? like the all black, lakers colorway, etc..

i hope this gets a sticky soon...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

does anyone know when the all black 2K5's will release in canada? those are lookin super-pimp to me.
<-----G.O.A.T.

WANTED: Lebron Zoom Generation white/blk. Also, any Jordan VI, IX or XVII, all size 11

Back
Top Bottom