Official Nike Hypermax Post: First Colorway Pics

Kobetafr wrote:
those look weird.. im not feeling that colourway..

you should also give credit to ProcessofBelief as it seems like those pics were taken from him in the Canada thread..

what Canada thread? on NT? never even heard of this user or you. nor have i been in that regional forum. (only ones i visit are md/dc/va and socal) I got thesepics from a google search when i was looking for better pics of the other colorway. there could be a coincidence that we got the same pics seeing it as howthey are all over the net.

Now thats the colorway i like, Red/White/Black. Im fine with the other one being limited
laugh.gif

i'm loving these!!! for some reason the the nike rep didn't have a sample of these today!!

I'd mess with both the black,white,red, and those colorful joint; looks like a nice solid sneaker. Classic IMO!!

Not a fan of that colorway with the yellow accents. The shoe just looks a little bulky for my taste.

when does the actual shoe drop tho not the wild colorway but the shoe itself...its basketball season around the globe shouldnt nike be droppin the heat likethis...minus the wild lookin color these kicks are nice...dif. colors tho id like to see an all black colorway with a hint of red in the air max unit blacktinted sorta see thru dip wit a red check...
pimp.gif

didn't like theese at first but seeing this colorway let me realise the color ways possible for this shoe so we'll see

Originally Posted by Lookatmysneaks412

when does the actual shoe drop tho not the wild colorway but the shoe itself...its basketball season around the globe shouldnt nike be droppin the heat like this...minus the wild lookin color these kicks are nice...dif. colors tho id like to see an all black colorway with a hint of red in the air max unit black tinted sorta see thru dip wit a red check...
pimp.gif

This colorway
hypermaxmain.jpg

Dropping June 1st for $130.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Kobetafr wrote:
those look weird.. im not feeling that colourway..

you should also give credit to ProcessofBelief as it seems like those pics were taken from him in the Canada thread..

what Canada thread? on NT? never even heard of this user or you. nor have i been in that regional forum. (only ones i visit are md/dc/va and socal) I got these pics from a google search when i was looking for better pics of the other colorway. there could be a coincidence that we got the same pics seeing it as how they are all over the net.

Do you want to see the original? I still have it. As well as several others I took on that table.

I am going to have to learn how to tag pictures...

Back
Top Bottom