Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

i still feel bad i missed out on the members only am 90s :frown:
frown.gif
KEVIN JOHNSON CONVERSE RUN N SLAM SZ 12 DEADSTOCK VINTAGE!

Quote:
i still feel bad i missed out on the members only am 90s :frown:
frown.gif

co-sign I missed it by literally 1 day. I was so disappointed the next day when I saw it was taken off and replaced by the hemp dunks

Quote:
Why are the AM's 150 now :smh:
smh.gif
I don't wanna spend that much

It is a damn shame. AM1's were $110 at one point, which is a decent price point. However, Nike, the $$$ machine that it is saw that the AM1's, AM 90's and the AM95's were selling like hotcakes, so they hiked up the price to $150. Excessive if you tell me. Even with the upcoming employee ID sale (40%off), it is expensive. I was going to splurge and make 3 pairs (2 AM1's and 1 AM97), but seeing the price gauging, it looks like only 2 pairs for me, |I
tired.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

So did everyone just do AM's and dunks or do some of yall have AF 25 or huarache IDs?
R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

Quote:
Why are the AM's 150 now :smh:
smh.gif
I don't wanna spend that much

..........My first 2 AM1 ID's were $90 each (with coupon code), when they changed the price to $150, I was like >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
IamJacky, dope lows, I wanted, and might still do the same color scheme, all black, sleek and stealthy..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM

I love AM97's, and came up with these. Considering getting them, what do you guys think?

I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

^Dude those are DOPE. Only thing I would change is the lining. Change it to white instead of red. I think I wanna bite that design :lol:
laugh.gif
gucciidfliptu9.jpg
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Nike employees or people on their swoosh list will be able to purchase Nike ID shoes through swoosh with their 40% discount. It is a one day only (July 12th) event.

Use this code at checkout: 4PNDJL7. It only works if you are logged on to Swoosh.com.
Los Angeles Dodgers​

Sadly, I will only get 2 of these:

Los Angeles Dodgers​

haha Flip glad you like em man. I'm gonna order them next Friday as a payday treat to myself.
Team Cincinnati​

i just did a pair last week i wanna post pick but i dunno how to get the pics from the website like some of yall have.........n dem black n blue AM are to hot crisone
"Im from uptown where we get money snatch your chick and ask you what now"-Camron

can anybody post pics of what the color "engine" looks like on ID's? specifically on air max's?
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Here are pics of my id's...They are all finally here. Let me know what you think.

:D
happy.gif
"If you
walked by a street and you was walking a concrete and you saw a
rose growing from concrete, even if it had messed up petals and
it was a little to the side you would marvel at just seeing a rose grow from concrete"​

gucciidfliptu9.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Nice Cris! Might steal your idea..

and..

Did you speckle the soles by yourself?

They have the cement print feature on NikeID?

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

^Cool. Thinking about making one.

Someone school me on ID's for AM90s, 95s, 97s. Is there a cement feature on the nikeID site? It looks like it to me.. but I cant really tell..

Quote:
They have the cement print feature on NikeID?

It was buffalo print they had it on members only on nike id for a while but got rid of it around a month ago. Almost got my pair but didnt have the money when they where avalible, so i missed out.

Damn IC. Thanks.

:smokin
smokin.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​

Back
Top Bottom