Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Originally Posted by PhORakaGeKOh

ordered these today.dont copy my ideas.

cant wait for them to arrive.

if you don't want people to copy your ideas, then don't post them.

at least not until they change the color/material palette and they can't be done anymore.

Originally Posted by ctownballer04

these finnally came after bout waiting a month sorry the only pic i have since i just got em 2day

sorry guys

red and black patent

more pics pls?

where can i do Air force 1 ID's?
nerd.gif

^

a black midsole on the Cerise's would have set it off.

of the ones u put up before - u should do the yellow/greens.

Well got my first pair of bw ids. Overall I'm satisfied with the leather, although they will crease bad for the picky people. Now I got 2 more I want toorder. Should I order a pair of homegrowns or:

Which are like another ISSer's id's but on a pair of BW's. Let me know ASAP I'm trying to order tonite
smile.gif

Heres my new pick up:

My new pick up $40 nike ids. Any place online to find some am lights in a 14/15 other then ebay, eastbay and p.y.s?

Man finally found some structures in a 15 but can't justify payin $200 for em
laugh.gif

KVN

Hey to all the IDers out there, I was just wondering how often the site changes the colors? Because I am not too fond of colors that are up right now. Pleasehelp me out.

Thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by JORDANFIENDXII

Hey to all the IDers out there, I was just wondering how often the site changes the colors? Because I am not too fond of colors that are up right now. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!!

yea when are the dunks due?? and will we see a black midsole? i have a few i want to get that would look 100x better with blk midsoles so i'll holdout...

options are changing back to mesh and suede, at least for air maxes, in march. So all options will change the, dont know what the changes will be for dunks andall the other shoes though, hopefully suede and mesh and regular leather though.
devil.gif

my bad if this has been asked already but does anyone know what the vip otion at the id studio is now?? and are af1's coming back to the studio??
thanks

Help me decide on these, I'm looking to do one or the other before they take down the exclusive materials on the dunk high (oakwood leather, crinklepatent, contrast stiching):

112311762_v1_0.png

(black and red leather is oakwood grain, white is smooth full grain, also, hard to tell form the small pic, but the contrast stitching on the toe is red andthe sole stitching is also red)

-OR-

112611177_v1_0.png

(Toe and strap leather is smooth full grain, base leather is oakwood grain)

-OR-

112809963_v1_0.png

(All the white is smooth full grain premium leather, swoosh is oakwood grain)

For $135 shipped, which one is the best?

no problem, just hope that the guy at the id studio wasn't messing with me cuz i told him how excited i would be if that happened
tongue.gif
. I really have to hold off on kicks till then so i can o.d. on i.d. am's

Back
Top Bottom