Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Had to dig deep to find this post
laugh.gif
AM90 Members Only iDs came in today. All in all I'm happy with 'em.

Is that the Tar color and is it more black or brownish.

Yeah, its "tar" and its more of a rusty dark grey, was kinda disappointed that it wasn't anywhere near black. thinking about doing somecustomization myself.

since when is the mash back on the 90's?? i checked last night and I couldn't find it.. has it perhaps got to do with choosing the Netherlands forlocation?

its been back for a minute now, you have to go through the members only section. if you go to nike retro there is a big thread on it and there is a directlink.

Originally Posted by dela04

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

i still want to make some tiff inspired am 95s.. i know someone posted them before, looked so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Did you mean these?
8646040.jpg

yes those imo are great for summer with nike shorts and a polo tee. haha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate when dudes start talking about outfits and what looks hot with what.. kinda weird to me.

Question for ANYBODY:

I made Laser Blue 90's on nike ID a long time ago, when they actually allowed you to make
color schemes similar to the infrareds and when Laser Blue actually was an option. I don't remember
when, but it was maybe a year or over a year ago. So I had the laser blue 90's in my shopping cart
on nike ID, I couldn't view it, I couldn't edit it, I couldn't do anything..... but the picture of it was sitting
right there.

So I tried checking out
laugh.gif
, and it worked. I checked out, paid, and overthe past week or so got
a confirmation email, got a manufacturing confirmation, then a shipment confirmation today.

So now I'm wondering.... if they ACTUALLY sent me laser blue 90's. If anybody ordered from
nikeID before, you'll know the emails have the little descriptions of your shoe, with tiny boxes
signifying colors you used. I have that.... but I don't see a blue "color box" (although it was in the item
picture when I checked out).

Am I actually getting laser blue 90s?

lol ull know when something is at ur door

they just had laser blue as an option in the members only so maybe they will send you a version of that idk

where the hell is the mesh on the members only website. can someone please give me the direct link. or step by step... how can inot find it.

Originally Posted by never wear them

where the hell is the mesh on the members only website. can someone please give me the direct link. or step by step... how can i not find it.

it was only up for about 28 days this past month...they took it down already

nike.com , log in, shop nike, click members only on the right upperhand corner.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by never wear them

where the hell is the mesh on the members only website. can someone please give me the direct link. or step by step... how can i not find it.

it was only up for about 28 days this past month...they took it down already

nike.com , log in, shop nike, click members only on the right upperhand corner.
APPRECIATE THAT.

ohwell.gif
I might order a similar Tiff 95 myself after an hour or two oflooking and deciding. Is it the same shade though? Need to find some things to match.

Back
Top Bottom