Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

was wondering on the af1 for the gum sole (they call it light brown gum)
how much differ is it from the real gum sole normally thats on af1 becuase im about to id some and for 275 i want a clean gum sole so if anyone has a pic of most recent af1 with the light brown gum sole, thanks
looking for: sbtg dunks, bison dunk, california dunks, city attack reverse all size 10 pm me

Anyone know if 180's will ever come back to ID. i had a nice pair saved but i couldn't afford them at the time and now they ain't on there anymore.

Quote:
how much differ is it from the real gum sole normally thats on af1 becuase im about to id some and for 275 i want a clean gum sole so if anyone has a pic of most recent af1 with the light brown gum sole, thanks
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

Quote:
Anyone know if 180's will ever come back to ID. i had a nice pair saved but i couldn't afford them at the time and now they ain't on there anymore.
yeah i regret not IDing those... 180's are my favorite air max's

Quote:
Dunks206 I really like your iDs. It's such a simple colorway but it works so well.
:smile:
smile.gif
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Here are my first, just got them today, exactly how I ordered them!

Had to show love to the motherland.....

Eritrean Edition Dunk Lows

Enjoy NTers...

inspired by crisone's
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

yo anybody know what color the mesh is for the clot ID's? is it black or light graphite? also what color is the air bubble pink flash or infrared? thanks in advance.

Quote:
yo anybody know what color the mesh is for the clot ID's? is it black or light graphite?
erm ...

it looks light graphite , def not black
Team 9geriaThe Lagos Chapter ...

posted before though i've picked up 5 more pairs since the last thread

4uet8yb.jpg

54dprw7.jpg

4p2klte.jpg

4vdno8m.jpg

4p3oeaa.jpg
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

^Those AM1's are hot!

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

How many people have ID'd those clot AM1's i wonder.... Seems to be a decent amount.
TeAM Fam

Team Cincinnati​

Better question.

How many people have done a "Gucci" AF1 or Dunk?

That @#%$ is just OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D at this point. I might actually return my AF1 since I still haven't worn it.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

^Wow... If the fact that alot of guys from the internet have the same shoe as you makes you not want them then wow... just wow.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Back
Top Bottom