Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Lace option is a nice touch. I'm looking forward to the AM1s but was happy to see they included the Roshe Mids in this drop - good look for Fall.

Which one?

Opinions please...

These will not appeal to most people. I made them for me and no one else. Materials I think are spot on, couldn't not go with the duckboot outsoles. Glad I finally made some what the iDs. Plus now I have two pair to beat up
:smokin

Last edited:
Couldn't you use the regular outsole instead of the Duck Boot? I'm thinking about ordering, but I'd rather have the regular one.

Couldn't you use the regular outsole instead of the Duck Boot? I'm thinking about ordering, but I'd rather have the regular one.
Yes you can, I love duck boot bottoms. Wished there were more color options for them, but with the "Flannel shirt" look the duck boot bottom is perfect for me cause it has a winter feel. Plus how often can I put a duck boot bottom on a low?

So got some Atomic Red' AM90's today. Do not get them if you are after an actual red as these more like a hot neon red/pinkish colour. I am going to return these and get some Gym Reds as I saw some and they are more to my liking. Gluework was also quite sloppy as well.

Thinking of copping a pair of "Supreme" Dunk low ID's. Hows the quality of the ID's in general?

Here are a few crappy pics of a pair of "unPremes" I did a few months back ... These are all suede and the quality is pretty decent - in this case on par with GRs. Overall, I think quality on IDs is hit or miss and depends largely on materials and model.  

UnPremes

i love the pendleton option on the AF1, but hate that Nike takes away other basic features now that those are up. Im waiting for the mesh toebox option to come back, and it seems like it won't until this pendleton option comes down. womp

Wanted to ID a Lebron. Wish the green was a little darker but understandable why it's not offered on NikeID. Like em, don't love em. Might return them not sure. Gonna order a few Air Max 1 IDs this weekend will post pics once they come in!

EDIT: Returned these and ordered 3 pairs of AM 1s and 1 pair of AM 90 HYP. Can't wait for them to come in.

Last edited:
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the mids but had a gift card and gave it a shot ... an obvious homage to one of the Solebox x NB. Made a second in the Lunar low which should be in this week. The grey is darker in person.

Back
Top Bottom