Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Thanks, E!

DEAMMM! Those are KILLER! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Playoff Xii's are my favorite J's of all time, therefore by default those AM 90s are my fave ID's of all time. Is the mudguard patent leather NWT?

Damn, been waiting to see those playoffs. Reminds me of a couple of XII inspired pairs I did but never ordered, and I'm pretty sure I did a IV in there somewhere. I'll post if I find it. Those came out sick man, nice job.

eek.gif
at those playoff's! You always make the nicest ID's man!

Thinking of copping one of these after Christmas. First is W/Red XIII inspired, and the second is Grape V inspired. Anyone got pictures of the teal translucent sole?
6546443267_1e3a1fc2bb.jpg

6546443121_d4c721de73.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by ebozek9

How are you guys getting coloways that I can't get/see on nikeid?

This.

I'm seeing you guys with speckled soles on shoes that don't have that option.
Not even the speckles, I'm even saying the colorways. Such as the grinch air max 90s, when I ID the 90's I don't see the apple colorway.

Nice KD's JF

And NWT, appreciate the help fam, I'm not sure if I want to do this Grape CW after seeing that pictures, the teal looks too blue unlike the greenish teal on the Grapes.

Finally got around to taking a few more pictures of my 2k4's, as requested by NWT.

I have worn them 4 times now, 3 times to shoot and 1 time to scrimmage. I plan to wear them for about half of my games in the second semester. If I can find some in game pictures in the future, i will post them.

A bunch of quality customs/IDs in this thread! I pulled the trigger on some AM1 IDs last night. Can't wait to share when I get them in. I got a sweet little ID collection that's been growing.

Back
Top Bottom