Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Is this how the Black Denim material looks in person? I'm about to order a pair made of mostly black denim and I'm definitely gonna need to make some modifications if this is the case. Trying to make a Poorman edition of the AM1 Patta HS similar to these:

Looks like he used black denim on the Pattas but the ones in the pic above look like they could be considered black denim as well. Thanks in advance everyone.

the shoe picture by nickthesneakerkid has black denim, the pair you posted looks like they used the corduroy option.

Originally Posted by sp

is it me or has anyone else noticed the new air force 1 ids run big. i normally wear a sz 11. and the new ids i just got fit like a 11.5. just making sure i didnt get a b grade id lol.
yeah, they run big.  order a half size smaller than your true size... even that may be a little big, but a full size smaller will be too small.  

Originally Posted by sp

jordan x levi pack inspired??
pimp.gif

new Blazers are up - lots of options - go now.

they did a really good job with this one - if they let you change up the midsole and outsole it would be perfect.

a4rgj6.jpg

My pair just came in. They turned out nice but I'm a little disappointed that they used dark grey instead of cool grey. I waited over a month to get these only to have the wrong color on it. Not sure if I want to reorder them again and wait another month for them. They look too similar to DM's with dark grey.

Gentry, those dunkman IDs look great, but you're right, they do look close to the actual release dunkmans. I personally would have gone for a blacked out upper like the Lebron VII Dunkmans but either that or going light grey to contrast would be better than the dark grey/anthracite color they did for you. I'd try to send them back if you haven't already broke them out and rocked them.

^ you should complain through email to nikestore, I bet you will get a coupon code out of it.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by sp

jordan x levi pack inspired??
na that id was just somthing that i was playin with and it came out pretty good. never thought of it being levi inspired but maybe ill make a levi id now tho lol. 

Are those grinch options still available on ID? That freerun is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. If they can still be made I'm pulling the trigger asap!

Back
Top Bottom