Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

the dude in the id studio was a chill guy. He said mesh and suede will be back, but with slightly different color blocking and color options than the firsttime. I trust Nike to not let us down..........or do I?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Oh Oh Oh lets go mesh and suede!! A little infrared and laser blue would be nice again because i was far too broke the first time!!! ARG!

My Dunk Lows..i got more to come...these are 1 half of my "JaRod Editon Dunks" (thats my middle name)..HOPE YALL LIKE!

those slam city dunk highs look sick up there props on that one
pimp.gif

and for whoever asked, nike had air force ones up for i.d. a while ago, you had to have received a code in an email from nike, but alot of ppl had them andsold them to people who didnt get them. It was a rip, they were 275 to i.d., but they had sick options.

Ayo denverairforce where do I go to get those materials? When I go to NikeID.com I can only choose regular options ..so can u help me out?

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Ayo denverairforce where do I go to get those materials? When I go to NikeID.com I can only choose regular options ..so can u help me out?
Go to niketown.com and go to the Members Only section (you have to have an account, free and easy to sign up for one), you'll see a high and alow just to the right. Click either one and it takes you to the "special" page to make them with the exclusive materials. The highs are mens andthe lows are womens.

i doubt theres codes. you might have to know someone in the id studio because they get 1 discount a month on ids i think. and i dont think any membership isrequired. just make an appointment

as u can see by my name i wear a size 15..but in casual sneakers like these ill get a 14.."better fit for me and no creasing, but then agian most my shoesi 1 and done them"...BUT ANYWAY..i got the 14 but they feel like i could of gotten a 13.5...i got some room in them..id either stick to your size or dowhat i do and go 1 size down to keep em fresh ya dig

Anyone have pics of the AM 95s that are available now? I'd like to see the materials that are used, or if no one has pics just tell me what kind of qualityand what type of materials used.

Also how do 95s fit, this will be my first pair if I order them.

Thanks..........

nice stuff all through here, i want to do a pair of am 90s... ive already done a pair of gucci dunk lows and some am1s... will be back later with pics. nicestuff everyone

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

Nice patent 90's. Got my ID 95's in today. Almost forgot I ordered them lol. Shape looks weird at certain angles but I like 'em. Excuse the crappy pics.

4zbeuk3.jpg

4utllld.jpg

52ezzvp.jpg

I'd like to design something sismilar to this, is there anyway to change the color of the lace holes or is it just not an option at this time?

Back
Top Bottom