Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Yo... I took advantage and returned a few ID’s I regretted. Nike actually took them back no questions asked. Good customer
Service for sure

That’s something that they always did,And take your designs and resell them.back when the outlets was something special I saw a whole back wall full of them at Woodbury commons.back when the options was great (shoes,materials ect). I was told they(Nike) won’t ever use your designs,but I’ve seen tweaked versions of various af1’s that was someone’s id’s even ones I seen on nt (the guy cris comes to mind) but absolutely no bespokes will be copied I was told.

Man.. how often do they take these ID’s off the app/site? I want to make a pair of 97’s first week of September, but looks like they ran out of material.

They all over the place. the days of getting crazy busy are over imo. Now we get a hit once in awhile.

They all over the place. the days of getting crazy busy are over imo. Now we get a hit once in awhile.
Word. I’ve been monitoring the 97’s. They just restocked more material yesterday, and I guess they ran out today. Hoping they restock at the end of the month.

Bespoke
downloadfile-1.jpg
20190818_183737.jpg
20190818_183801.jpg
20190818_184210.jpg

20190818_190705.jpg

Last edited:
Wow they look good, may I ask how it fits compared to air maxes, are these TTS? What size do you wear in those? TIA
Thanks. I wear an 11.5 in most nikes and these came in full sizes only. I went with an 11 and they fit well. I have a pretty wide foot so when I put these on the sides expand a good amount but no discomfort at all. Length wise I have adequate toe room still.

Thanks. I wear an 11.5 in most nikes and these came in full sizes only. I went with an 11 and they fit well. I have a pretty wide foot so when I put these on the sides expand a good amount but no discomfort at all. Length wise I have adequate toe room still.

Thanks! Might play with the current options and try to order soon. I really appreciate your input!

Back
Top Bottom