OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

KD VI ON NIKEID
The KD VI is fully customizable on NIKEiD.com beginning June 27, with options including:

16 unique team and energy colors for the shoe’s two-toned blocking scheme
Exclusive glow-in-the-dark materials on the logos, laces, airbag, midsole and outsole
Three outsole options providing ideal traction for indoor or outdoor play

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/kd-6-id/?piid=34399&pbid=910552560#?pbid=910552560

View media item 471052

Chroma ID August 12

http://nikeinc.com/news/nikeid-kd-vi-debuts-chroma-material

"When evaluating Kevin Durant’s game, it’s the small nuances that make a big difference. Look beyond the obvious. Yes, he can shoot the lights out, but some overlook his post-move footwork or his increased rebounding.

NIKEiD is bringing a new feature to the KD VI that is subtle, yet bold — just like KD’s evolved game. Available beginning Aug. 12, the KD VI will feature a new Chroma material that shifts in color when hit by varying angles of light.

The KD VI Chroma iD is available in seven color options for the upper in addition to 16 accent colors available on the logos, laces, lining, midsole and outsole. Glow-in-the-dark materials will be available on the laces, airbag, midsole, outsole and personalization options.

Two years in the making, NIKEiD’s Chroma option was inspired by popular iridescent paint jobs on cars. Moving forward, Chroma will be available on all Nike Basketball signature shoes.

Read more about the KD VI design innovation and inspiration
The NIKEiD KD VI can be purchased here 

beginning Aug. 12. "

View media item 528850

View media item 528864

View media item 528865

View media item 528866

View media item 528867

View media item 528861

Edited by bdrake823 - Today at 9:18 am

Last edited:
Am I the only one who wants a regular yellow option? Don't plan on ordering my yellow id for months so hopefully it's added. Wish we could get a second pair of laces or at least nike can sell them.

$180 is a little steep, but I have already ordered mine.

I knew the options would be there for what I wanted, purchased quick. :smokin

Am I the only one who wants a regular yellow option? Don't plan on ordering my yellow id for months so hopefully it's added. Wish we could get a second pair of laces or at least nike can sell them.

Agreed

I knew the options would be there for what I wanted, purchased quick. :smokin

mind posting?

Last edited:
At least this year you don't have to order two pairs for free shipping or pay for the shipping. One of the bright side of the $50 increase lol.

How's this look?

I really want to utilize the glow in the dark options, and I don't really have any white or silver sneakers. So I'll probably be experimenting with the KD VIs a lot.

Last edited:

I knew the options would be there for what I wanted, purchased quick.
smokin.gif
my 1st thought when i seen the news was, "i wonder how many NTers ordered allready?" shoulda known u be 1 of the 1st 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking about making a USA color way, and I wonder how the 'gold' will look. I guess I can order and always return if they suck

this shoe really doesn't look too good but it has some of the best options.but for $180.....

tryna show some love for the homie KD but maynnn..

Back
Top Bottom