Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I am still on the hunt for past colorways but they are hard to find. Texas, PBJ, DC, Precision Timing, Black Volt are on my list. Damn i slept hard on them. All i see are fakes on the Bay.

If you want them bad enough to pay international shipping, check out manelsanchez.com

Tha
thx for the link but is that place legit? I need to figure how much they are and shipping.

Yep legit, they're located in Spain. The only thing is you have to email them before placing your order so they can adjust the shipping, otherwise they'll just cancel it. I would think if you ordered a few pairs it would make the shipping almost worth it, depending how bad you want them. To give you an idea, I got my florals from there shipped for $225 US, so def over us retail but still not too terrible.

Lucked out and a local consignment shop held these for me for $250 
pimp.gif

I was finally able to pick up a double for WTKD. They just opened up a new HOH location in my city and they had a bunch of restocks for the opening.

Ok I got back from a sneak exchange today and out of the many pickups, I did come up on a pair of KD VI Aunt pearls size 12, 9/10 for $220, thoughts??

same thing with mines Same exact pair too I noticed the all stars have rougher laces than the originals ...did they accept them ?

Last edited:
snagged a pair of the gold elites yesterday to ball in. i've read some people say they're terrible ballin kicks, but i hope nothing is worse than the crazy 8s i ball in now 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom