Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Nope, I don't regret it. I started it and I finished it. No regrets. The chase was fun, I love the shoes still, just don't see a need to keep them. Someone else will enjoy them.
I honestly have ZERO regrets. I'd do it all over again if I could.

+1 for zero regrets lolz

Back on release date for the wtkd 6 I passed on it because I wanted to get the cigars instead.. Now I highly regret it cuz they are starting to grow on me. Wtkd colorways are just so alive and vibrant but cigar 6s just aren't as unique.

Now deciding if I should trade my legend blues + $70 for wtkds

Back on release date for the wtkd 6 I passed on it because I wanted to get the cigars instead.. Now I highly regret it cuz they are starting to grow on me. Wtkd colorways are just so alive and vibrant but cigar 6s just aren't as unique.

Now deciding if I should trade my legend blues + $70 for wtkds

Are you getting or giving 70 dollars?

I'm still on the hunt for some 6s for the low... but all I see is VNDS pairs with big sinkholes in em (sellers claiming 10/10 condition
laugh.gif
)

Energies and Aways have grown on me

Never wore my KD VI. Well I wore 4 colourways to get some shots up a few times but could never get the confidence to play in them as the lack of support & cushioning was the worst. To me these are a bad shoe for playing in, great looking shoe & amazing colourways just not for games. Never trusted the tounge & height.
So I still have a lot of pairs still dead stock.

But in the size 12 your looking for all I have is the Maryland Blue Crab.

Have loads of 12.5 still boxed (PB&J, Illusion, Texas, etc) and a few pairs of 13 (N7, Seat Pleasant, Meteorology)
Also have the Energies in a 14 way too big for me to even try to wear for casual.

Pairs that iv only worn once or twice for a hour or 2 each are Ligers, Rucker, Bamboo, and my doubled up pair of Meteorology.

Giving the 70 dollars

IMHO if both are DS the dude should be adding Cash. Legends are going from anywhere from 280-350. Ive seen WTKD' for mostly under 275.00 but in the end if you feel happy with the trade then by all means do it.

IMHO if both are DS the dude should be adding Cash. Legends are going from anywhere from 280-350. Ive seen WTKD' for mostly under 275.00 but in the end if you feel happy with the trade then by all means do it.
Not too happy with this trade. Just gonna find another pair of WTKD's. I'd rather spend time looking for another one than spending $70 and trading my Legend Blues

fellas do u think $140 is a good price on these been searchin for a good price for quite a while now[/quote]
If they are DeadStock (brand new) that's a good price.
Saw some go on eBay last week for $140 + ship for new.

Think their are still some for $160?
Check eBay if you haven't already. Size will matter too.
Good luck[/quote]
Not deadstock. Quite a bit of yellowing. IMO it's pretty expensive for a vnds pair but I paid 100 for my kd 6 asgs DS so I'm a bit biased about what market prices are like.

IMO 120 would be more reasonable

Do you guys think $250 or less is a fair price for worn once Aunt Pearls?  I don't want to overpay for these 

Thanks bro can't wait to get them in.  I'd love to find the aunt pearl shirt and socks too but that will be even more difficult.

The shirt is easy to find on the low on eBay, the socks were only given out at the OKC HoH so those are considerably more difficult to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom