Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Are KDs comfortable I'm thinking about making the what the KD 7s my first KD ( Im usually a strictly jordan guy. Im gonna be in da Atl buckhead area if anybody got any help for me store wise ) so I don't have my computer so I can try online and stores are mostly raffles so i guess I'll pay atc for ftl and family and hope I get through since ndc latest antics.

Are KDs comfortable I'm thinking about making the what the KD 7s my first KD ( Im usually a strictly jordan guy. Im gonna be in da Atl buckhead area if anybody got any help for me store wise ) so I don't have my computer so I can try online and stores are mostly raffles so i guess I'll pay atc for ftl and family and hope I get through since ndc latest antics.
Did you mean to post this in the KD7 thread? I wore my KD6s for two weeks straight right out of the box on a trip to Asia and had no problems being on my feet all day. Can't help you with the 7's as I haven't worn any of mine yet. 

Just copped the WTKD VII from FTL, here are some pictures
nthat.gif

Ordered the wtkd 7s but agree with above. The 6s were something else. Going to have to decide on the 7s in person. Haven't been blown away by a pic yet.

Just picked up a pair from the Champs at Lenox (ATL) from the leftovers from the raffle ...line wasn't even long. Most people were waiting for the 11 Lows.

Back
Top Bottom