Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i think the lacing system is what's drawing me to em.
nothing personal dude. Sho3tym did a pretty good job of keeping the V thread updated. I know he follows the Kd line, so he'll be around...Many times people make the "official" thread, stick around for a few weeks never to be seen again. Trying to avoid a lot of lost info because someone else would have to start a new thread to keep it updated, that's all.
No worries I agree completely Sho3tym know's what hes doing and does a good job with the updates and info. I just like the threads looking clean and organized and that very first one was rough so had to do something about it haha.

Last edited:
Intrigued if these are legit. Low top with a little more structure. Colorblocking could be worse. I wasn't a huge fan of the V when the fuzzy pictures first showed up, so I'll refrain from judging but... I'll have my eyes peeled for sure.

Joints are hideous, low tops suck.  These lack any kind of creative design IMO and I believe it's because Nike is handcuffing the designers(at least I hope that's the reason).  It's just another bland 1 piece upper with a swoosh slapped on the side just like the Vs were.  Looks like gimmick colorways will sell this shoe for the most part. 

I know I am not too impressed with this shoe felt like they could.of done more but I gotta see and try in person . So I won't come in here hating haha. But like sho3tym and Sdubl mentioned the lacing and split tongue kind of draws my attention.

Seen these at our FNL expo...KD says he doesn't want any of his shoes to look alike. There are some :smokin color ways coming.

Seen these at our FNL expo...KD says he doesn't want any of his shoes to look alike. There are some :smokin color ways coming.

National Managers Meeting? My boss told me he saw these out there. Reppin store 737 Southland Mall Houma, LA!

I actually like the shoe but nike needs to stop that generic nike swoosh on every shoe, on the forefront! I don't understand why they keep doing it is beyond ugly and makes all their shoes look super generic...

nahh man i refuse to believe this is the KD VI. maybe i'm in denial... yeah i'm in denial. but say it ain't so man. 
frown.gif

when are we gonna get a model that would out-do the KD IV??? (looks-wise)
nerd.gif

Where's the strap?  Looks like all my money is going towards paying resale for IVs.  Passed on all Vs, and looks like I'm passing on all VIs at this point.

i like the shoe but not the colorway imo a different colorway would look better, maybe the away colorway? the lacing interests me and them making a unique lacing system for the shoe reminds me of the old shake ndestrukts and how odd the lacing was for a basketball shoe at the time.

We need some good PSers to get to work on these pics.... As far as mocking up some good cws. Aways, homes, and alternate cws.

Please no nerf, weatherman, yeezy, or southbeach.

Last edited:
i was getting ready to hate on em(dont really like the colorway), but then someone pointed out the lacing system and it changed my mind.. i like the design..these def have potential for some nice colorways. and im not really a fan of low tops

I don't think they're bad or ugly but the only way I'll cop if the price point is the same as this years. Which I doubt but this looks sort of generic in design atleast while the Lebron X was totally re-designed and the Kobe Viii also took a better design IMO. Not bad, can't judge early cause I know almost everyone didn't like the first few photos of the Kobe Viii's but now they have gained immense popularity.

I don't think they're bad or ugly but the only way I'll cop if the price point is the same as this years. Which I doubt but this looks sort of generic in design atleast while the Lebron X was totally re-designed and the Kobe Viii also took a better design IMO. Not bad, can't judge early cause I know almost everyone didn't like the first few photos of the Kobe Viii's but now they have gained immense popularity.
I would say the new KD VI's will be $130. Everything seems to get a $10-15 price increase. KD's are no diff. 

damn man I really really dislike low tops.

c'mon LEO chang Im starting to lose intrest man

Man I don't hate them but they aren't my favorite at all.

That's why I've cut back on my Kobe purchases even though hes my favorite player.

Could rock with the Kobe IV but they kept getting lower and lighter.

And that's cool for an NBA player because they have their ankles taped and custom orthotic insoles with stuff like carbon fiber in them for support.

Back
Top Bottom