Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
We need some good PSers to get to work on these pics.... As far as mocking up some good cws. Aways, homes, and alternate cws.

Please no nerf, weatherman, yeezy, or southbeach.
wish I still had my Photoshop long story short my laptop did a hard reset and lost all software. Would also like to see a gradient effect on this shoe.

I'm on board. I love them. I think the kd logo on the heel is a little misplaced but I can live with that. Like always the haters will come around when pics of a better color way is leaked or a limited colorway is released.

Seen these at our FNL expo...KD says he doesn't want any of his shoes to look alike. There are some :smokin color ways coming.

National Managers Meeting? My boss told me he saw these out there. Reppin store 737 Southland Mall Houma, LA!

Spill :lol: are there any weatherman/nerf type of colorways? Vs didn't have any. Good for me because I plan on copping a few this month but still I love a good theme. Have like 3 id ideas lined up for the vis can't wait in my Bart Scott voice.

I heard the one we are seeing now are seed pleasant (where's he's from)

Last edited:
These are definitely the kind of shoe you have to see on foot. I also think that colorway is too reminiscent of a soccer cleat. Interested to see what other colors they do.

To be honest I'm not feeling these and probably pass on the line. Only got into KD with the 5s because the high tops were cool.

These are definitely the kind of shoe you have to see on foot. I also think that colorway is too reminiscent of a soccer cleat. Interested to see what other colors they do.

I agree..that's why I'm holdin out my feelings on this model until I try them on..I love low tops in general so I think I will like these when I have them on my feet..

That first colorway is "okay"..interested in seein an OKC "away" and "home" based colorway :pimp:

KD said he was tired of being second, so he figured out a way to make a shoe that was lower than kobes....

Very glad they went back to the low cut. I'm curious if this could be the next popular balling shoe in Europe. Kobe's dominate in the (already) small market for basketball shoes there, so these may popular with the right colorways!

Last edited:
So is nike going all out for him for once or are they still using "cheap sig shoe" as a selling point even though they're going to push the price up?

These are nice as hell to me, hope they keep this design.

Also hope they go the KD4 route with some the amount of colorways and toned down versions of colorways.

Last edited:
Not feeling the whole soccer cleat look to these on first look. Would really have to see them in person and know what the tech's like before I decide

don't think there's much tech renovation on the VI, but interesting look, would love to try balling in these to compare with the kobe's

Back
Top Bottom