Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
something is wrong with me...im lookin at this shoe..and now im feeling the design..just give the shoe a lil bit more tongue though..and we good.

Seriously, these look like a takedown model. Lebron has better soldiers and ambassadors than these. I personally feel a low top should never be a main sig(haven't been a fan of the Kobe's since the 4). Why not just bring out a low version? If he requested a low(such as kobe) that's different and I understand it. However, I'll never be fan of low top signatures, the creative design is just too limited with a low silhouette IMO.

mean.gif
They don't wanna be saved. KD is my favorite player, but I own none of his shoes because, besides the IV, they all disappointed me. If these are any indication (and it's too early to really say), I'll await the 7s.

I was hoping they would move away from hyperfuse and toward engineered mesh like the Kobe 8. :rolleyes

Last edited:
These are hot, will look clean as hell on foot

Like the KDV lows a lot. If I would have known those are coming out I wouldn't have scooped the xmas pair and waited for the elite lows.

Seriously, these look like a takedown model. Lebron has better soldiers and ambassadors than these. I personally feel a low top should never be a main sig(haven't been a fan of the Kobe's since the 4). Why not just bring out a low version? If he requested a low(such as kobe) that's different and I understand it. However, I'll never be fan of low top signatures, the creative design is just too limited with a low silhouette IMO.

He requested a low :frown:

pass. Always liked the look of the KD V when it first came out but I don't think I will be changing my mind on this one. Need to stock up on Vs while I still can.

The sole is what I hate the most out of this shoe since they are rehashing designs I hope these arent the actual shoe and they use the kobe 8 sole or similar 8 sole on the actual shoe [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Checks KD collection...

KD 4's- 0 pairs
KD 5's- 2 pairs but plan on getting rid of both.. back to 0
KD 6's- Trash, 0 pairs.

Saving funds on this line.

I LOVED the 3's, all downhill for me since.
Got about 5-6 pairs of 3's.

And like balling in the 2's, I got a few of those.

Good times.

didnt get the kd 6 in hand now

so no work for them

but I still cant understand why they release so early

almost come out the same time with the tery 35

I cant understand why nike doing that

Back
Top Bottom