• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Checks KD collection...

KD 4's- 0 pairs
KD 5's- 2 pairs but plan on getting rid of both.. back to 0
KD 6's- Trash, 0 pairs.

Saving funds on this line.

I LOVED the 3's, all downhill for me since.
Got about 5-6 pairs of 3's.

And like balling in the 2's, I got a few of those.

Good times.

how is it that you have no kd's 4's is crazy. c'mon mike your buggin.

can agree with the 5's not a big fan of those.

I'm not to big on the 4's myself..didn't buy a single pair, they were to low.  I loved the 2's, wish I wouldn't have slept and bought more. The 3s were decent to, if the 4 would've been a mid like 1 of the sample versions I saw, I would've been all over them. 

I'm not to big on the 4's myself..didn't buy a single pair, they were to low.  I loved the 2's, wish I wouldn't have slept and bought more. The 3s were decent to, if the 4 would've been a mid like 1 of the sample versions I saw, I would've been all over them. 
I love the 2s too

Cool to see everyone have different opinions on their fav kd line.. I just want to see more cw's for the vi ..

how is it that you have no kd's 4's is crazy. c'mon mike your buggin.

can agree with the 5's not a big fan of those.

Just wasn't a fan.
The fit, felt thin, uncomfortable... the design was meh to me. I just didn't care for them.

I had the BHM's and the Rogue Green's.. got rid of both soon as I tried em on and saw how they felt and looked on me.

I can only imagine how goofy KD tall skinny self, is going to look with these church shoes on. With no show socks he probably could pull it off. Not with his NBA socks tho

Don't know if they'll ever top the KDIV. Under $100 and the best design......sans the blisters I got.

Don't know if they'll ever top the KDIV. Under $100 and the best design......sans the blisters I got.

The shoe is uncomfortable but the silhouette has been, in my opinion of course, one of the sleekest, best looking shoes to come out of Beaverton. I have 11 pairs of the IV's and absolutely just love the way they look on my foot. These aren't so bad either and can certainly say I like these more off the bat than I did the V's (which I ended up with 4 pairs of).

Last edited:
I feel like alot y'all don't play in your KDs because how yall are underrating the KD V.

I understand it may not be greatest looking silhouette but I feel its the best performing KD by far. Everybody I see playing them loves them too.

My list was strictly of looks. Performance wise Id have to agree with you. 5, 2, 3, and 4 in that order for me personally

The shoe is uncomfortable but the silhouette has been, in my opinion of course, one of the sleekest, best looking shoes to come out of Beaverton. I have 11 pairs of the IV's and absolutely just love the way they look on my foot. These aren't so bad either and can certainly say I like these more off the bat than I did the V's (which I ended up with 4 pairs of).

Agreed. I'm at about 10 IVs and 5 Vs. V's are much more comfortable, but the IVs are fantastic, with some PERFECT colourways to boot.

Can't speak for him but for me they felt like Payless garbage! No comfort at all. They looked ok but that doesn't supersede the pain that is wearing them.

Yep! Agreed. I have 5 pairs of IV's and the only way they feel good is with the Cushioned Sole option from my ID's. Even then, it's not saying much.

I'm not feeling these KDs. I feel like they are thinking to outside the box for kd right now. This cw doesn't do the shoe justice either. I'm curious to see the tech in the shoe though even though it doesn't seem to be much. As long as the tongue doesn't pick my foot like the Bs ill be happy. I hated how the Vs fit the first time you wear them cause of how they stitched the tongue

I can dig the look but if they're made just like the 4's and 5's I want nothing to do with them. That plastic, un flexible, un breathable, cheap feeling shoe stigma that the KD's seem to have is not gonna cut it

Back
Top Bottom