• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Joined Jul 19, 2012
I'm actually gonna backtrack on saying the gold elites were better than both the teams and heros. The more I look at them the more I'm already getting tired of the crimson. Thinking bout copping the teams but some pictures they look great and in others they look like a kids toy. I do think these will be solid performers on court though.

Joined Jan 1, 2010
I'm actually gonna backtrack on saying the gold elites were better than both the teams and heros. The more I look at them the more I'm already getting tired of the crimson. Thinking bout copping the teams but some pictures they look great and in others they look like a kids toy. I do think these will be solid performers on court though.
U lookin at em too much

Wit your lookin ase

Joined Jan 27, 2014
First view of the KD VI Elite's had me on the outside looking in with the "Home" CW, but I have come around after seeing the "Hero" & especially "Gold" versions.... Barring KD wins the MVP I think the "Golds" are gonna be special down the line...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now