Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
As I thougt, I'm feeling the shoe more and more day after day ...
However, I have troubles to see myself wearing them on the street ... I think theses shoes are very hard to wear outside the basketball court ..

Did you think the 5 had casual appeal though?

I see these as wayyyyy better casual shoes then the 5. The 5 had the hideous extended tongue. These with some elite socks and short :smokin :smokin :smokin and people underestimate the lacing system....with jeans it will make them stand out from a normal pair of runners or low top shoe. I think these have great casual potential

Did you think the 5 had casual appeal though?

I see these as wayyyyy better casual shoes then the 5. The 5 had the hideous extended tongue. These with some elite socks and short
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
and people underestimate the lacing system....with jeans it will make them stand out from a normal pair of runners or low top shoe. I think these have great casual potential
Well, I'm glad you're thinking the shoe that way. You may be right.

I just think it is more difficult to wear low shoes (except with shorts), and theses KD6 are even lower than every other bball shoes.

And I guess nobody is wearing football shoes in a casual way, for me it's pretty much the same with theses.

But I hope I'll be wrong and I'll change my mind soon ...

I'm pretty sure we're gonna have some "EXT" colorway ...

Kobe and Lebron had them this year. KD will have them with the KD6. And why not a ******* one ...

My girlfriend just noticed the back of the shoes look like a thunder (flash of lightening..., like harry potter scar)

Didn't notice that before, but it's true, nice thought for KD's franchise ...

Last edited:
My girlfriend just noticed the back of the shoes look like a thunder ...
Didn't notice that before, but it's true, nice thought for KD's franchise ...

Someone else said this. What exactly is a "thunder", you mean a lightning bolt?

They look like plastic Cinderella slippers or those kung fu karate shoes you see chicks wearing in the summer time. I believe they're called flats?

No clue if this info has been posted sorry if it already has and I missed it. Was all passed along to me earlier today

KD VI 7/3 $130 599424-700 Sonic Yellow/Midnight Navy

KD VI 7/27 $130 599424-006 Black/Atmc Red/MDM/Olv/Nblrd (Weatherman)

KD VI 8/17 $130 599424-800 Ttl-Orange/Armry/Slt-TM-Orng-Lt

Thanks! Do you know the full colors instead of abbreviations for them?

The release on 7/27 I can make out Olive besides the obvious black and Atomic Red. Like I said it's weatherman so think of colors along those lines. Also nopt 100% sure might have read it wrong but there could be a GS weatherman. Have to check back on that later this week.

The 8/17 release is total orange and I'm guessing army green? Stealth maybe? I didn't get the full color description break downs so if I get anymore info I'll pass it along 

Shoe is soo ugly IMO. I thought the same thing last year but then they started releasing some dope colorways. I most likely won't buy any pairs of these.

Why did they raise the price I don't see no reason why...if shoes keep raising like this we'll be paying $300 retail for some kds that started at $95

Last edited:
^^^ my limit for any shoe is $150 . No higher explains why I have no LeBrons ,Jordan's , foams etc lol. Not losing any sleep either on those overpriced kicks. I'll cop a couple kd vi. Somethinabout this shoe ..

Last edited:
Everyone will complain about how ugly the VI is,but when this possible weatherman cw releases they'll bandwagon. If you don't like the Vi there will be a KD V lifestyle sneaker come July for some people that they might like

^^^ my limit for any shoe is $150 . No higher explains why I have no LeBrons ,Jordan's , foams etc lol. Not losing any sleep either on those overpriced kicks. I'll cop a couple kd vi. Somethinabout this shoe ..
You're right.. there's just something about them that I really, really like. I think theyre gonna be big.. hope not, don't want it to be too difficult to get some nice colorways of these.

Back
Top Bottom